What are you listening to at the moment?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That Electric Six video is great.

These guys put out some pretty good stuff:

And there isn't enough folk in this thread, this entire album is one of the best I've heard in years:

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Bluegrass. This is some rough practice video of my good friends' band, The High Ground Drifters. They've achieved a bit of notoriety in New Orleans, they're playing Jazz Fest for the second time this year. I've known the fiddler since we were 5 years old. If he played any faster in this clip his violin would've burst into flame.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That is some very traditional bluegrass. 1950s style.

Some blues from a pretty decent guitarist. Wish I was able to see him live when he still played at small clubs.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can't quit listening to these two sisters. Folk'ish and full of harmonies. And glad to see the mention of Blind Melon. I saw them in '93 at the Orpheum in Memphis. Shannon Hoon was incredible....

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's a great tune, thanks.
This type of music is not my norm, but another similar artist is "A Fine Frenzy". The "Bomb in a Birdcage" album is great front to end. Plus, she isn't hard to look at.

Here's a sample of the album.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is my flavor of the week. Been really digging their album. Awesome dance rock. They also have a few straight up rock tunes. Seeing them live in March for St. Paddy's.