What are you listening to at the moment?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
21 Pilots has basically taken over my brain. I have no idea why, but I just can't get enough of Vessel and Blurryface.

Suds_sl

shitlord
21 Pilots has basically taken over my brain. I have no idea why, but I just can't get enough of Vessel and Blurryface.
Dear Leader Rachel Notley reminds you all loyal Albertastanians must listen to the approved cultural icon band at least once each day, comrade Eomer.

Please enjoy:

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
In preparation for seeing him on the back half of his US tour this summer.

Seen Soundgarden twice, but I've never done the acoustic thing before. It's an opera house type venue.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Seen Soundgarden twice, but I've never done the acoustic thing before. It's an opera house type venue.
I saw STP back in like 95 or something and in the middle of their set an acoustic stage lowered from the top and they did like an hour of acoustic stuff. It was really awesome, probably one of the best concert experiences I've had.

Szlia

Saw a classic of indian cinema today: Pyaasa by Guru Dutt (1957), a drama about a penniless poet struggling with love and recognition in a society he increasingly despises. In this particular song (indian cinema, so there are songs!), he describes a poor red light district, with the hook asking where the people proud of India are. Very poignant, even without english subtitles (the auto-translated subtitles are surprisingly decent though).

PS: The poet is actually played by the director himself, but the singing, as it was (is?) customary is done by a playback singer.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I have been listening to Ironman.

This particular beat remains one of my favorites cos it's very minimal and menacing, with a tinge of strange
v

Brad2770

Parts of it kind of have a FF3 Opera House/End Game Kefka type of sound. Pretty much the song I have had stuck in my head the last week and a half.