What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can anyone help me ID a song. I know I should know it and it's a well known song. My brain just doesn't work like it should now. This song from a TV show from 1970. Video is queued up to start the song. Joan Van Arc in the scene with Reynolds and Normal Fell lol. The modern TV I watch.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Peter Gabriel song that I somehow didn't hear until this year and it BLOWS MY MIND.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider

This new CD is going to be epic if all the songs are as good as the 3 released so far.. Pure fire!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
2:56 UTC July 21

This quatrain:

Somewhere in San Francisco
On a back porch in July
Just looking up to heaven
At this crescent in the sky

Looked up July of 1969 and indeed the tune is better written than I thought.

7/20/69

This song is about Janis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He was wall over when I was younger, doing shows and on TV a lot locally. Always liked him. Doing a little listening on a Tuesday morning lol.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Peter Gabriel song that I somehow didn't hear until this year and it BLOWS MY MIND.
I saw him on that tour. Probably top 5 concerts I've ever been too. When he sang Biko that whole crowd was like zen. It was awesome.

Edit for song:

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Some streamer on Twitch had this running as his background. Using this song in my playlist while grinding in games. Music video can be interesting as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users