What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
"I'd feel better dead" - Nutshell

P.S. Alice in Chains > Nirvana. I do enjoy Nirvana too, just my opinion that Alice in Chains sounds better. Both of the MTV unplugged's are fantastic but Layne's voice/singing is a lot better.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
P.S. Alice in Chains > Nirvana.
Well yeah, AiC had more pure musical talent than Nirvana. The only reason we're talking about Nirvana instead of other forgotten Seattle failures from that scene is Nirvana's juggernaut importance in spearheading the entire Seattle grunge movement that changed music forever. They were atop the cultural phenomenon of destroying the "fakeness" of what the LA hair-metal became in rock.

Oh btw... what is Kra! Kra! ? I meant to ask you years ago but you post so infrequently :)

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Well yeah, AiC had more pure musical talent than Nirvana. The only reason we're talking about Nirvana instead of other forgotten Seattle failures from that scene is Nirvana's juggernaut importance in spearheading the entire Seattle grunge movement that changed music forever. They were atop the cultural phenomenon of destroying the "fakeness" of what the LA hair-metal became in rock.

Oh btw... what is Kra! Kra! ? I meant to ask you years ago but you post so infrequently :)
¿KRA?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't know why, but I had this playing in my van as I drove home from work.

When I got to the very last traffic light (it's a 3-5 minute long light), I actually looked at the video instead of just listening to it. That's when I noticed that the chick in the video is almost completely nude. Shows tits and pussy... just covered in a little plaster. Interesting.