What are you listening to at the moment?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure if everyone knows this already, but Guns N Roses reunited and are touring Europe and Japan.
this is what Axl sounds like in 2022

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Have never heard of her but after one listen, I will check out her music...Thanks!
man, wtf happened to Evanescence? that chick had a bunch of hit songs right off the bat and then never heard from again. she has the voice of an angel and she couldnt make anything happen in 20 years since Bring Me To Life or Everybody's Fool?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
man, wtf happened to Evanescence? that chick had a bunch of hit songs right off the bat and then never heard from again. she has the voice of an angel and she couldnt make anything happen in 20 years since Bring Me To Life or Everybody's Fool?
Good question - I listed to a few songs on their latest album and wasn't what I expected or enjoyed...

Agreed that Amy Lee has a set of pipes!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good question - I listed to a few songs on their latest album and wasn't what I expected or enjoyed...

Agreed that Amy Lee has a set of pipes!
maybe she got banned from MTV or something. looks like the videos for those two hit songs were debbie downers with suicidal themes, MTV told her to tone it down and she said fuck off and that was it. no idea if thats what happened, its just weird that she seemed like she had a lot of promise and basically that was it for her.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
maybe she got banned from MTV or something. looks like the videos for those two hit songs were debbie downers with suicidal themes, MTV told her to tone it down and she said fuck off and that was it. no idea if thats what happened, its just weird that she seemed like she had a lot of promise and basically that was it for her.
MTV - I thought that died in the 90's but then I have lived outside the US for almost 20 years...lol