What are your relaxation/meditation/calming routines & habits?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wow. Don’t you have kids and a wife? What about them?…..
Yeah, they're the reason I'm on stay at home vacay, isolation. Mild rona got them 1-2-3. I probably get daily boosters from patients so pcr negative. Beer.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they're the reason I'm on stay at home vacay, isolation. Mild rona got them 1-2-3. I probably get daily boosters from patients so pcr negative. Beer.
So you’re idea of relaxing isn’t spending time with the wife and kids?? It’s turning to alcohol?………periodperiodperiod

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So you’re idea of relaxing isn’t spending time with the wife and kids?? It’s turning to alcohol?………periodperiodperiod
Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF
jack nicholson johnny STICKER

Yes. I'm a viking. We drink and pillage. Can't wait to get back to work asap.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Hikes that I don't want to do, or running that I don't want to do. Usually forcing yourself up to engage in those activities can help clear your mind and body of stress.

For running, I walk 10 minutes, run 10 minutes , then walk 10 minutes every other day and it's enough to keep the endorphins flowing. Off days I'll use a stationary bike for 20-30 min.
For hikes, I try to make sure they're a good couple hours long, with some up and down to push the body.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users