What book would you like to see adapted to Movies or TV?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to see Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series turned into a series. I know they did a couple, but they need to do it better and do them all.
The new one on Amazon Prime Video starring Alfred Molina, Three Pines, is really good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I don't think the Malazan series could be done correctly without a James Cameron-sized budget, at least not live action. But I'd really like to see Erikson partner with a top notch animation studio like Fortiche (who did Arcane).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I don't think the Malazan series could be done correctly without a James Cameron-sized budget, at least not live action. But I'd really like to see Erikson partner with a top notch animation studio like Fortiche (who did Arcane).
In order to really get the massive details right it would almost have to be animation.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Red Rising would make for really good TV if done well. We'll see if it ever happens.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Red Rising would make for really good TV if done well. We'll see if it ever happens.
I'm assuming they are two different books, but your suggestion made me think that Red Storm Rising would also be a fantastic show. It would cost a fuckload though.

Sterling

El Presidente
how_to_archer_1.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users