What.cd

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just a heads up. They just did a round of staff picks a few hours ago and they are freeleech. Nice buffer builder.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody have an invite? I've got an IPtorrents invite to trade or we could also work out something via paypal. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Derivator_sl

shitlord
I am also in need of an invite if someone has an extra. I've had an account there for a while but a good friend needs one.

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
I have one invite avail to the first one to send me a pic of their ratio on a private torrent site such as IPT or TVTorrents

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The old thread was shut down after what contacted a mod saying they wanted to ban accounts of people handing out invites.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, I would be careful about posting What.CD stuff. They banned several accounts, including mine, because people were requesting trades on here.

Morbeas

Silver Squire
I can't tell you how crushed I am to hear this news. To me, What.cd was by far the best site on the entire Internet. R.I.P. :(

Clipboard01.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Music trackers like these are on the verge of being made obsolete by streaming services. However what.cd was excellent for getting your hands on rarities and things like vinyl rips. You will be missed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yup. It was the underground and hard-to-get stuff that made it such an awesome site. Like was mentioned above, I hardly use it since I signed up for Spotify Premium.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah but there is a decent amount of material I had to go to What.CD to get. Sucks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Where else am I going to get my instrumental Turkish jazz?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bummed, only place I could find a lot of the stuff I listen to. I'm still one of those people that likes storing MP3's. This was the only site left that I knew of that was a decent replacement for Oink.