What class and race are you playing?

Mur

Trakanon Raider
It makes no difference what you play, you're grinding to 50 in 2-3 days most likely, and in a perma group you'll get exp regardless of how gimped your class is, or isn't. Also, with insrtanced raid zones, you'll also get BiS in every slot by the time Kunark comes out most likely. Play what you want.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is more than 1 way to get through doors now but I'm hesitant posting it on a site like this with so many neckbeards who might (will) get them fixed. One of them has been around since Kunark on live servers and hasn't been touched and will be easy AF for you to do Drae. I don't mind sharing that one with you in PM's and Zaide and Faceless leadership will know how to do for raids when needed.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been debating Druid. I haven't played a healer ever in EQ. Are they still okay at soloing when need be? I realize they aren't the best raid healer but they are still fine in groups right?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yessir Druids are fine and actually do a lot of damage on Vox in classic but are much better as healers.

wormie wormie not right away, youll have to go master race wood elf sir

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yessir Druids are fine and actually do a lot of damage on Vox in classic but are much better as healers.

wormie wormie not right away, youll have to go master race wood elf sir
But Kelethin is absolute aids :/ Maybe I will do a druid like good old times.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aids it is, especially on release day its one of the most packed newbie areas by far.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
and now I hear that rangers are actually good? What da fuq?
They were always good outside of early Kunark while they completely borked the ac/tank tables for them. They were very popular and a lot of bads played them so they got that wrap I suppose. During classic Rangers could pull, tank, and dps at a high level. The warriors and knights got mad and they fixed it in Kunark, but went a bit too far.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Rangers lacked aggro dump didnt they? I remember the only position rangers held in groups was being dead on the floor.

Sterling

El Presidente
Rangers are good early on as mentioned they can tank/pull and be ok dps. Once you get to PoP/LDoN they're the top DPS by a good margin.

Sterling

El Presidente
Rangers lacked aggro dump didnt they? I remember the only position rangers held in groups was being dead on the floor.
They have Jolt. Also archery has almost no aggro, it's a total joke how stupidly OP they are in PoP/LDoN era.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm

There was no aggro dump early but with bows, sneak/hide, invis, and root/snare you could pull any group content very easily, especially if they aren't root/snare immune and don't summon or see invis. Which is pretty much most early content.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
How long until I can be a ranger of non pleb race (halfling) ?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Human monk. Have I mentioned I have a 3 digit Magelo profile #?