What color is this dress

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm curious if the people that saw a blue and black dress had accidently selected the photo on a ipad/iphone while browsing the rest of the article. That's the only thing I can see that would make it appear any shade of blue.

Siliconemelons

It's all eye adjustment and a great example of how your brain works. Your eyes are designed for movement and speed- I looked this crap up this morning because it was on the radio- even the many exposure adjustment pics it's always been black and blue - or various shades there of.

However I was driving in early morning low light. Now I have been inside in bright light and running around and away from comp or phone screen- just now sat down and loaded fsr and this was first thing I clicked- dark forum theam and amoled phone screen- boom white and gold-- scrolled down to read comments, I swear it was a doctor pic etc. Then scoll up and it's back to blue black haha.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Look at all the too cool for school fucks in here. I'm with whoever said that the people saying that it's blue are a vast conspiracy to fuck with me and I'm not falling for it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, I didn't realize there was a separate thread for this so I posted in the FSR about it, but there is an article that has the clearly blue dress lower on the page. When I first look at it, it is always white/gold. When I scroll down to the obvious blue one, and then back up to the original picture, the original turns blue for me.

What color is this dress? Join the debate! | abc7.com

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Are you guys really suprised, that people see colors differently? I am weak with colors and I always have to laugh, when people ask me how I see things in comparision to them. The fuck do I know how other people see colors.

And as an expert on colours I say it looks blueish to me.

Deal_With_It..gif

Edit: Haha, I did the colortest linked in the FSR-Thread and I think I broke the high score.http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results
Your score: 214

mhPnBzb.gif

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't believe people that much effort into it. I looked, didn't see shit and moved on. But it was on the internet right?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Original is in the middle. White balance skewing to white/gold on left, toward blue/black on right.

rrr_img_91411.jpg

Or magic. You're a wizard, Harry!

EDIT: inb4 everyone still sees their chosen color scheme across all images for the lulz.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really understand the fuss over this. In reality it is a black/blue dress but the original image is just a bad picture that makes it look closer to gold/white.
Am I missing something here? It's like the internet just discovered the principles of photography.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can see calling the lighter color white or light blue. I can see calling the darker color gold or brown. I have no idea where black is coming from, or where the girl across from me is getting dark blue (like my jeans) for the lighter color.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Are you guys really suprised, that people see colors differently? I am weak with colors and I always have to laugh, when people ask me how I see things in comparision to them. The fuck do I know how other people see colors.

And as an expert on colours I say it looks blueish to me.

Deal_With_It..gif

Edit: Haha, I did the colortest linked in the FSR-Thread and I think I broke the high score.http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results
Your score: 214

mhPnBzb.gif
Got a score of 15. 0 = perfect. Get your eyes check son goddamn. Keep the gamma on my moniter above standard though I'm not sure if that helps or hurts. Probably hurts since that shit looked a little washed out to me. Image is what I submitted and the dress appears blue/brown due to lighting. Would expect it to be white/gold in full light but can see it being white = blue with brown = black with shitty photo shenanigans.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Oh, I know that I have strong color weakness, but it hardly has any effect on my daily life.