What color is this dress

spronk

FPS noob
9VWYggm.jpg

Is it blue and black or gold and white

there is only one right answer

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So, I can now turn this thing gold and white and blue and black pretty much at will.

Am I a mutant?

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
it's blue and black and anyone suggesting otherwise is one of the reptilians lumie warned us about. their grand conspiracy to get buzzfeed hits

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
My mom send this to me. I figured it was some sort colour difference between peoples eyes. I said blue, my wife said lavender. Made me think of this.
how_men_and_women_see_colors.jpg

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It is kinda cool how this picture has turned into an accidental color bias example. Even looking at the picture of the dress in proper lighting where it is clearly blue and black does not help me see the photo as anything but white and gold (or very pale blue and brownish)

DavivMcD

Peasant
Have you white/gold people been staring directly at the sun? Jesus what's wrong with your eyes? This is like looking at that duck/rabbit picture and saying "All I see is a motorcycle."

rrr_img_91390.jpg

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
If i view the picture on my computer then I see it as white and gold but if I view it from my phone its blue and brown. Even looking at the same websites at the same time.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
White and gold both on laptop and phone.

Feels like a inside joke where some are saying it's blue to see how many sheeps will call it blue too just to say like everyone.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
FSR couldn't contain this beast. Nothing can.

It flip-flops for me, but 90% of the time it's blue and black. Occasionally I'll glance and it'll be gold and white.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I see a dress. I am immediately no longer interested. Isn't that the only right answer?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
It is kinda cool how this picture has turned into an accidental color bias example. Even looking at the picture of the dress in proper lighting where it is clearly blue and black does not help me see the photo as anything but white and gold (or very pale blue and brownish)
I don't know what color the dress is; what I can say is the picture is lavender and brown-gold.