What do you do with this?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
She's hot, horny, and has genital herpes. Takes daily suppressive anti-virals. Do you move on to next girl, hit it with a condom, or hit it and trust she tells you when she has a flare up?

FullSizeRender.jpg

LaGSaLoT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, D is what I do, so, yo, listen up:
I put a towel on the floor by the two inch gap under the door
Now they can't see me any more
Check the locks so they can't clock, but they can listen
There'll be no bargin' in and there'll be no dissin' [Dissin']
Gettin' back to my mission, break out the whipped cream and the cherries
Then I go through all the fly positions.

Seemed appropriate.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

Wikipedia says transmission with an unprotected intercourse is 1/1000. Use of male contraceptives reduces the chances in half. Daily use of antiviral medicine further reduces transmission rate.

The fun part is that there is something a lot more likely than you getting genital herpes by having sex with her: you already having genital herpes! Consider this: in the USA, more than 1 out of 6 people are infected. The thing is you can be infected and never had symptoms, so the huge majority of the carriers just don't know they are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wikipedia says transmission with an unprotected intercourse is 1/1000. Use of male contraceptives reduces the chances in half. Daily use of antiviral medicine further reduces transmission rate.

The fun part is that there is something a lot more likely than you getting genital herpes by having sex with her: you already having genital herpes! Consider this: in the USA, more than 1 out of 6 people are infected. The thing is you can be infected and never had symptoms, so the huge majority of the carriers just don't know they are.

So you'd hit it with a condom?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
What's going to be REALLY fun is when you decide to start fucking her, but she wants you to eat her out. Buckle up, buttercup.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Incidentally, I had the same issue with my last ex. What sealed the deal for me is that she had a hysterectomy. I have no kids. Do not want kids. And had never fucked anyone without having at least a little worry about having kids.

Just think: if you knock her up, your kids will have herpes. For life.

You know how fucking messy little kids are?

• 1Like

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Also? Nudes.

I mean, we all really should inspect her vagoo for signs of infection. Gonna need closeups. Lots of closeups.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What's going to be REALLY fun is when you decide to start fucking her, but she wants you to eat her out. Buckle up, buttercup.

I swear I thought of this too. It just makes me feel like she's all diseased, all because of one little STD, which is extremely common. But I don't know if I can deal with it. Like she's really pretty, hot body, relaxed person, but just has this one hangup. Like if she didn't have the herp I'd be all obsessed with her, moving her in, etc. But damn man.. This sucks.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If she wasn't a diseased whore she would be perfect? Man that's some 200 IQ shit right there.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
How close to perfect is anyone else you've had a chance with?

How sure are you that this is her only disease ?

• 1Like

Szlia

If she wasn't a diseased whore she would be perfect? Man that's some 200 IQ shit right there.
But what is the IQ of someone who calls a woman a whore because she has a widespread STD that any sexually active person can get?

• 1Smuggly

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Ahh, my message did sound like that. My mistake. She's not REMOTELY perfect haha. I just meant she would be someone I would give things a shot with, like date regularly and try to not fuck around on her. But I don't think I can get past this. Like .... we were fooling around and she was wet so she put her hand on her pussy and got some juice and then rubbed it on my hands. I guess she thought that was sexy. But all I could think about is that pussy juice is full of herpes virus.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
trust she tells you when she has a flare up?

this is, BY FAR, the most important thing you should be trying to figure out. is she trustworthy? bottom line is that accidents happen. maybe she gets a flare up but before she realizes it you've already been raw-dogging her. let's even say she says she goes above and beyond with checking she's in tip top shape. do you believe her or do you just want to have sex with her?

if you just want to have sex with her, then move along cowboy. if you don't absolutely believe her then someway, somehow something's going to happen and your first thought is going to be that it's her fault for not being more on top of it. regardless of the fact that you stopped to ask this question in the first place.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As he said about transmission, super low, I believe it's a higher risk going male to female. If you at all would consider her long term. Then just do it. Virals alone is making your chances pretty damn good, condom it up for peace of mind. But it's not like it's just a frothing mass of herpes like you talk about it like. I admit I'd get squeemish on doing daty, but past that, truck on.

• 1Like