What European country do you profile as?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Denmark - not surprised, and yeah likely a lot of the religious questions pointing many of us there.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Denmark - not surprised, and yeah likely a lot of the religious questions pointing many of us there.
I think it's a combination of religion, low level of corruption and being open to immigration. Me and a coworker were almost identical other than immigration which he opposed, and he got Sweden.

Fyro

Golden Squire
North Korea moved to Europe?
It would be scary to find out the truth, but I bet the average US citizen wouldn't be able to identify European boundaries or North Korea so why can't they be in the same place?

When I test/quiz my students on the Mayans after our Latin American unit you would be surprised by how many of them write that the Mayans lived in Egypt, even had one student say England. That hurts.

This country doesn't do geography which is sad.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Question How are some of you interpreting these questions?

Like "Attending Demonstrations" Yes/No

Is the question there "I think I should be allowed to attend demonstrations?" or "Do I attend demonstrations?"
or
"Confidence in the UNO" is the question "Do I have confidence in the UNO?" or "Do I want to have confidence in the UNO if it worked correctly?"
or
"Confidence in Government" is the question "Do I have confidence in my government?" or "Do I want to live somewhere where I would have confidence in my government?"