What European country do you profile as?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Would be interesting to see a similar exam but for the US states TBH. But you all sound like you need to more the fuck out and come live in Scandinavia where the healthcare is free, the sun shines all summer and the chicks are hot!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Would be interesting to see a similar exam but for the US states TBH. But you all sound like you need to more the fuck out and come live in Scandinavia where the healthcare is free, the sun shines all summer and the chicks are hot!
Pretty sure there are rules against that unless we have lots of money.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
How to get Czech Republic - don't trust government, don't trust people, don't trust healthcare, don't trust society, don't trust anyone + no immigrants + no faggots + no god + everything pretty much sucks + money is important.

Proud of my country.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
France....I wonder if they give you a white flag in case the germans are in town when you pass your citizenship......

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
France....I wonder if they give you a white flag in case the germans are in town when you pass your citizenship......
http://www.cracked.com/article_18409...ereotypes.html

Since 387 BC, France has fought 168 major wars against such badasses as the Roman Empire, the British Army and the Turkish forces. Their track record isn't too shabby, either: They've won 109, lost 49 and drawn (or as close as you can "draw" a war) 10 times. Professional boxers have been crowned world champions on shittier records than that.