What game developers are auto purchase for you?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Arenanet, but since there's no expansion even announced for GW2....

Valve, well, I bought Portal 2 like 3 months later when it was on sale, but if they ever get around to HL3, I'll probably get it at release. Blizzard games depend, I'll still get LotV on release, maybe even the collector edition, but I'm done with WoW and D3 expansion needs to be interesting. Steam sales makes it really hard to justify buying anything at full price, with my backlog and rotation of games I can sink any number of hours into (Dota 2), I'm rarely itching to buy something. Transistor came close, but i'm busy with other stuff right now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No company is autopurchase. I look at the games previews and if they look nice and/or are sequels to good games I'll buy them, but I would never buy a game just because a company makes it without knowing shit about the game, this would be fucking retarded. Any company can make a shitty game for whatever reason, or just you know, make a game in a genre I don't give a fuck about. If Valve made a golf game, I wouldn't buy it. It's a fucking golf game, why would I buy it, regardless of who makes it. Yes that includes Nintendo Mario Party With Friends Golf Fun Happy Times 2.

Now which company's game I look at favorably based on their previous records, Bethesda(actual Bethesda, not their TESO studio) but mostly looking forward to Elder Scrolls from them, From Software if they're making more Souls game(and they are so definitely looking forward to that one), Red PROJEKT because of good ethics and high quality games, looking forwards to Witcher 3 and the cyberpunk game(but that one I'll wait to see how it is first), Valve maybe but kinda depends and they don't really make games much anymore so whatever, Nintendo but I don't own any of their recent consoles so... Think that's it? Not that I look at the rest negatively, I try to stay objective when checking out games. For example I'm midly interested by Dragon Age 3 even though DA2 was garbage and ME3 was a letdown, I still think they can make good games but I'm cautious about it.