What If...?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Himbo Thor got old pretty fast but definitely a decent finale. And yeah I was wondering where the fuck Stark and Gamora came from.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Said it during the Dr Strange episode, but man I love wizard shit. Ultron dropping his galaxy-destroying nuke only for Strange to fucking eat it, followed by Ultron's, "What just happened?" was great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Said it during the Dr Strange episode, but man I love wizard shit. Ultron dropping his galaxy-destroying nuke only for Strange to fucking eat it, followed by Ultron's, "What just happened?" was great.
i misunderstood what had happened, i THOUGHT strange just ate the infinity stone that was loose which got me hype AF even if it wouldn't have made any sense. but then i rewatched it and realized what he did which felt less impactful, despite it still be an ultra chad moment.

but yeah. i would LOVE strange supreme series where he just cthulu's out every other episode

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

My gripes are that Killmonger was even chosen in the first place

He chose Killmonger because he knew Zola and Killmonger would both betray everyone and allow his plan of neutralizing the threat to occur. Doctor Strange knew the plan from the getgo as well

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He chose Killmonger because he knew Zola and Killmonger would both betray everyone and allow his plan of neutralizing the threat to occur. Doctor Strange knew the plan from the getgo as well
i don't think strange new the full plan per se, he was definitely thinking on a different level than the rest of the group, but i don't think he fully understood what was going to happen. he seems like everything clicks for him right at that exact moment.

• 1Garbage

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some media coming out with Season 2 pre-production well underway.

Cybsled

Season 2 Episode 1 came out today. Was kind of cool - had a Bladerunner vibe to it. Looks like 1 episode comes out a day for this

1703285884667.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 Episode 1 came out today. Was kind of cool - had a Bladerunner vibe to it. Looks like 1 episode comes out a day for this

View attachment 505400
2 eps are out. EP 1 was definitely blade runner themed. EP 1 was much better than 2 for me. Best shit I've seen out of marvel for a while

Last edited:

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah ep1 was pretty entertaining if kind of dumb ( usb ports ? reaaaaly ? ), I got cinemasins flashbacks while watching - 'She survives this. *DING*, This plan works. *DING* ;p

ep2 was just kind of ehhh.

Sometimes seasoned actors can pull off ridiculously stupid lines, but this was not one of those times.

Homsar

Yeah ep1 was pretty entertaining if kind of dumb ( usb ports ? reaaaaly ? ), I got cinemasins flashbacks while watching - 'She survives this. *DING*, This plan works. *DING* ;p

ep2 was just kind of ehhh.

Sometimes seasoned actors can pull off ridiculously stupid lines, but this was not one of those times.
I can't remember S1 but didn't it not have happy endings? First two episodes were feel good endings. EP 2 felt really convoluted

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
first episode was meh, Karen put me to sleep with her flat delivery. that share symbol on novacore uniforms always cracks me up.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It takes animation to be better than live action I suppose. The stories are fun enough. So far I am enjoying it.

Homsar

EP 2 was all over the place. Just wierd writing and not in a good way.

Cybsled

EP1 was best of the bunch so far. EP2 was a cool concept, but needed better writing and would have probably worked better with a grim end. EP3 was a throw away holiday episode. EP4 was basically Marvel Wacky Racers.

Next episode will probably be Captain Carter vs. Steve Rogers who has been brainwashed like Bucky was and probably a Winter Soldier retelling.