What If...?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
things that changed.
1- captain britain/carter instead of steve
2- "iron man" in ww2 driven by steve
3- bucky does not become the Winter Soldier
4- steve doesn't get frozen and carter does the time jump.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Bucky not becoming the Winter Soldier, and having the Tesseract in their possession much earlier, would probably be the biggest changes to the overall timeline when you get right down to it.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Good episode. The old What-If? comics could get pretty dark, major character deaths were common. Wonder how much of that we'll see here.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
I have mixed feelings on the first one. Good art, animation and action, saturday-morning cartoon level cringe on the dialogue. The voice-acting was pretty mixed too, the only one I thought was putting a decent effort in was the Red Skull.

Deliberately ramming an oncoming truck and then being amazed that it worked wins a Picard face-palm.

Unnecessarily flying about everywhere while critically low on power wins two Picard face-palms ;p

Not bad overall I guess.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Red Skull sounded like they pulled his actual speaking parts straight out of the movie.

spronk

FPS noob
its the same VA who did the Red Skull for End Game, its a guy who basically imitates Hugo Weaving

pretty much all the VAs were the same from the movies/shows except for Steve Rogers and Red Skull. the squad guys, bucky, the short nazi, the sneering American general, Captain Carter were all the original VAs from Captain America 1

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
its the same VA who did the Red Skull for End Game, its a guy who basically imitates Hugo Weaving

pretty much all the VAs were the same from the movies/shows except for Steve Rogers and Red Skull. the squad guys, bucky, the short nazi, the sneering American general, Captain Carter were all the original VAs from Captain America 1
It's not that they didn't sound like the characters...some actors just don't do as good of a job delivering lines when they're Voice Acting for whatever reason. I agree with velk that it sounded off to me in parts.

I'm pretty much alone in not finding this episode entertaining, but I also dislike the Captain America character and didn't like the movie this episode was based off of, so I'm looking forward to seeing how I feel about future episodes.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Solid first episode. 9/10
Animation = 10/10 - It hits all the right notes with movement and timing.

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The animation in this is so great. Good little story too… could it be something Disney+ marvel related that doesn’t blow total dick?

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
not gonna lie i honestly expected a lot of people raging in here about how cringe it is Agent Carter has to deal with sexism and "they sent a fraulin to fight a mans war" kinda stuff, or what kind of woman would want a skinny short man like Steve Rogers

sometimes you guys surprise me. or the people who say that stuff just haven't watched it yet

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Or another possibility is they actually thought this was good and that other stuff was dogshit pandering trash.

• 1Garbage

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Top tier animation, enjoyable 1st episode. No snu snu. 0/10

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
not gonna lie i honestly expected a lot of people raging in here about how cringe it is Agent Carter has to deal with sexism and "they sent a fraulin to fight a mans war" kinda stuff, or what kind of woman would want a skinny short man like Steve Rogers

sometimes you guys surprise me. or the people who say that stuff just haven't watched it yet
Great review.

EP1: What if..
super-women are real but they're only attracted to manlets!

good witch clapping GIF by Hallmark Channel

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Some stupid motherfuckers on this forum will say or think that shit but goddamn, whoever wrote this episode got it RIGHT. They had the Colonel treating her like shit, they had the Howling Commando guys wolf whistling at her but then sucking that shit up when she saved their asses. This show was fucking perfect. Fuck the bitches that didn't like it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean maybe them dialing the colonel to 8 instead of to 11 would have been better, but the first episode was a good watch.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Haley Atwell makes my balls tingle. Always happy with more of her. Hoping for crazier things with this series though.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That serum should have made her titties bigger like 36jj. that would have made the episode a perfect 10 instead it's just a 9.5

• 1Like
  • 1Worf