What If...?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
That serum should have made her titties bigger like 36jj. that would have made the episode a perfect 10 instead it's just a 9.5

aAgjM9p_700b.jpg
94f0fec72aa8c14f439925affd2e0ff1.jpg

They really don't need to be any bigger.

• 6Like
  • 4Mother of God
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 11 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
not gonna lie i honestly expected a lot of people raging in here about how cringe it is Agent Carter has to deal with sexism and "they sent a fraulin to fight a mans war" kinda stuff, or what kind of woman would want a skinny short man like Steve Rogers

sometimes you guys surprise me. or the people who say that stuff just haven't watched it yet

No BoozeCube BoozeCube Chukzombi Chukzombi or wormie wormie posts yet so, give it time!

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So if I can see this right its

What if captain America was a woman

What if instead of iron man we get Killmonger

what if Instead of quill the ravagers abduct Tchalla

so basically “what if we just wipe out the white male heroes and be super diverse!!!!!!!”

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
only disappointment was that there were no 'that's Britain's ass' joke/reference. hopefully next episode

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
When you're out of luck always go duck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I didn't really like how they turned Korath into a joke, it really didn't fit his character.

Thanos also to a lesser extent.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
My only real critique of the first episode was that for being a 'what if' scenario, not much really changed, so it's good to see that other episodes are in fact going to get more out there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
not gonna lie i honestly expected a lot of people raging in here about how cringe it is Agent Carter has to deal with sexism and "they sent a fraulin to fight a mans war" kinda stuff, or what kind of woman would want a skinny short man like Steve Rogers
It was pretty cringeworthy, like someone said they could have dialed it to 7 or 8 instead of 11. The over the top sexism was the worst part of Agent Carter too. But it was a very small part of the episode so who cares.

If I was gonna complain about anything, it would be about Peggy easily chopping apart a cosmic level being like Shuma-Gorath.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I didn't really like how they turned Korath into a joke, it really didn't fit his character.

Thanos also to a lesser extent.
That's the point; a lot or most of the characters were really pretty different, notably Taserface, The Collector and Nebula. It was weird as fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The ending of episode 2 just seemed unnecessarily petty/mean rather than funny. At least I think they were trying to be funny?

velk

Trakanon Raider
The ending of episode 2 just seemed unnecessarily petty/mean rather than funny. At least I think they were trying to be funny?

Maybe ? They might have assumed that people would think Starlord-Jesus would deal with it somehow instead of Ego and the original eating the galaxy.

It doesn't seem very likely though on a logical basis - how would they even know anything had happened until Ego was spread across half the galaxy ?

Of course it could be a balance thing - on the one hand you avoid the infinity war, on the other hand you get an equally bad replacement.