What is going on with the Forums??

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This can get deleted later. This is the only connection to the old forum that I have been able to get into. I keep getting redirected to 8kuns forum site which is really crappy.

Whats up doc??

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Got hacked. Delete your browser cache. Change your password. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. They rapin everyone out here.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, owner hacked or some shit.
Took a day to get control back.

Things are fixed, but your browser cache might still be redirecting.
Deleting your browser cache should help if you are having issues joining on your current account/device.

Join the Discord, to have a secondary source of talk in case of this kind of thing.
afaik, we still don't know who or how. so might happen again.. so really, get in the discord.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea how it happened, but heres a suggestion that *might* have helped prevent this: Hide all hints on the site about the forum software being used, including version numbers. I have no idea if it was a factor in this case, but neckbeards scan the web all day every day looking for vulnerable forum software that have known exploits, so you can make the site effectively invisible to the laziest of them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
And also use a combination of uppercase and lowercase in your passwords to stop the hackers.

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
It would have been a much cooler hack if they re-directed us to the Pantheon pledge page. Re-directing to 8chan was lazy and not lulz worthworthy imho.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also in time of emergencies remember that there is a forum twitter

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
And also use a combination of uppercase and lowercase in your passwords to stop the hackers.

You will never stop the hackers.

source.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm from NC. We have a distinct type of southern accent.

Ever listen to Charlie Rose? He'd mostly tamed his NC accent, but you could still hear it in some words.

I woulda talked, but my microphone is in my closet and ehhh... that's effort and shit.

• 1Worf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm from NC. We have a distinct type of southern accent.

Ever listen to Charlie Rose? He'd mostly tamed his NC accent, but you could still hear it in some words.

I woulda talked, but my microphone is in my closet and ehhh... that's effort and shit.
Its not 1999 anymore. That excuse doesnt cut it. Every phone in the last decade has come with a headphone/mic that you can plug in.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Excuse or not, it's true!

It's a pretty decent desk mic. But it takes up real estate on my crap pile of a desk. So if i'm not planning on using it I box it up.

• 1Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I can't figure out how to fix this on my phone. I deleted my cache but it still redirects to shit-site.

Same here flushed the cache on both my phone/tablet then reset my routers DNS table, still fowarding to 8retardedfucks from phone/tablet...

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I purged everything on the phone. Cache, history and cookies.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I EVEN TRIED REBOOTING THE PHONE!!!!!

My PC's fine, after I nuked FF's cache it stopped redirecting too 8retardedfucks , but some odd reason I can't get my phone/tablet to stop redirecting.. And I see absolutely nothing on network activity when they try and connect, so someone has done some major fuckery too do this..