What Reddit Thread makes you mad?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If it makes you mad you should post links to said Reddits so we can mock them with you. Together we can call these Reddits Degenerates. You know, like a thread describing the Degenerates of Reddit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Samuraibrah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If it makes you mad you should post links to said Reddits so we can mock them with you. Together we can call these Reddits Degenerates. You know, like a thread describing the Degenerates of Reddit
I don't spend any time on reddit, brah.

• 1Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The fact that Reddit lets subs like this exist, then turns around and bans shit like the donald gives you all the info you need to know about that shitcan chinese propaganda site.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ever since Roe vs Wade, which is over blown af, shit like this has been making it around. All I can sit there and think is "This fucking cuck."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They started to organize something for RvW here in my town on its reddit page and I just simply said: "DC is like 3 or 4 hours away, just go there? You're more likely to have an impact there instead of a town with Liberty University." You would think I kicked a dog or some shit in that thread with how much butt hurt it got. What caught me off guard is a few days later I got the "Your post has been upvoted 5 times!"

The newest trend Ive seen is joggers doing something jogger like and the comments that follow. The one I saw today was a bunch of joggers, at least 50+, swarming this old white mans car, jumping on it, kicking it, shaking their ass, etc. and the old man just looking afraid for his life. Obviously the comment section was full of...
thats-racist-kid.gif
I’ve come to accept there is no talking with leftist. Seriously I’ve tried on more than one occasion to have a rational face-to-face discussion with these people and they melt down the moment you pull stats or reference basic biology like “Men can’t get pregnant”.

All they do is deflect with word play and contradict themselves at every corner. It’s like watching someone have a mental breakdown.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I still think you shouldnt be able to dig into someones profile, see their comments, search their comments or see what subs theyre in. Its fucking creepy on one hand, and downright abusive on the other.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I don't rabbit hole reddit, join or post in many subs. Seeing some listed here that are just crazy they are allowed to exist.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I was semi doxxed by a keto sub, then banned from another fitness sub moderated by the same keto mod for asking why he was calling himself "founder" after inheriting that sub

Also banned from uk politics for posting too many culture war topics

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Daidraco

I was semi doxxed by a keto sub, then banned from another fitness sub moderated by the same keto mod for asking why he was calling himself "founder" after inheriting that sub

Even knowing how Keto works and doing it myself, I'd be afraid of what a bunch of soy boy fags would suggest.

I'd be interested to know how the Reddit algorithm suggests things to its user base. If its looking at your likes and dislikes, and then comparing them to similar users. I think it purposefully shows you content that you have shown to dislike in the past from that data. Some archaic way to get you to interact with the source, I guess.

Either way, you cant escape the faggots when they take over your sub and thats the real problem with Reddit IMO. Some cool dudes running the sub but gets tired of it and theres Vanessa standing in the wings ready to be mod and silence any and every fucking person that has a different opinion than him.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Even knowing how Keto works and doing it myself, I'd be afraid of what a bunch of soy boy fags would suggest.

I'd be interested to know how the Reddit algorithm suggests things to its user base. If its looking at your likes and dislikes, and then comparing them to similar users. I think it purposefully shows you content that you have shown to dislike in the past from that data. Some archaic way to get you to interact with the source, I guess.

Either way, you cant escape the faggots when they take over your sub and thats the real problem with Reddit IMO. Some cool dudes running the sub but gets tired of it and theres Vanessa standing in the wings ready to be mod and silence any and every fucking person that has a different opinion than him.
"Problematic" subs the reddit admins just replace the mods with their hand picked super lefty tranny mods. The new mods either totally don't moderate in order to get the sub quarantined or banned, or they just shut it down into something it never was before. Most subs worth reading, as soon as they get popular, get the same treatment.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Better find:

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you want to see an impressive level of butthurt from faggots this is the subreddit for you. These shitmongers get straight booty blasted with meme and the cope and seethe levels of salt goes through the fucking roof. These retarded American Inventors will literally write essays about how a Pepe the frog meme ruined their chi milk soy faggolatte and now they want to kill themselves. It's honestly great.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If you want to see an impressive level of butthurt from faggots this is the subreddit for you. These shitmongers get straight booty blasted with meme and the cope and seethe levels of salt goes through the fucking roof. These retarded American Inventors will literally write essays about how a Pepe the frog meme ruined their chi milk soy faggolatte and now they want to kill themselves. It's honestly great.

I just realized they’re aggregating our best memes for us

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

yerm

There's some good ones there but a lot are trash. I was hoping for a nice collection. Oh well. No surprise, the trash don't seem to even be right wing memes a lot of the time, just infighting on the left (terf etc). Tons have more text than my typical eq related posts.