What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ganglion cyst that ive had for the past 5ish months almost entirely over night.

iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I had that happen once with 5in sanding disc. I ordered one package each of 6 different grits, and they sent me a fucking case of each grit. I was so fucking happy.
I ordered a small AR15 part. Some clown in the warehouse sent the whole box instead of just ONE. About $2k worth of the same part. I sent it back and the company gave me a $75 credit. :D

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

iu
huh? Did you skip some words? It went away overnight? It's engulfed your penis overnight? is it like accidentally the whole thing? I always took that to mean you ate the thing so I hope that's not it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Let me just start by saying that I'm a grown manchild with the financial intelligence of a loaf of bread.

Anyways....I didn't file my taxes the last 2 years. Finally got that stuff taken care of and have a hefty refund on the way from Uncle Sam. About 2 hours after I heard back on that, I found out that our company is being sold and I'm getting a nice chunk as a shareholder.

So, continuing on my trend of childish financial behavior...... - @Furry - I'm ready to commission my fursuit, and I'd like it to be a reptile with scales of 24k gold. And a diamond grill.
1709662619668.png

Bandwagon wants to be an Aurak. I dig it. Man, looking through old Dragonlance pics really took me back.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

iu
I had one of those on my wrist one time. Driving along minding my own. Look down at my had on the steering wheel and almost wreck. At the doc's the next morning they are like, oh no big deal. It was a big fucking deal to me!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've always wanted a 3 piece suit and my girl talked me into going to a tailor with her today. When we walked in, she said "Make this man look like he's in Peaky Blinders". The lady that she said that to laughed and pointed to a jar that said "Peaky Blinders" with a bunch of quarters in it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users