What tickles your pickle

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Played magic the gathering for the first time ever last night against my wife and daughter. Daughter had started playing recently and my wife was a player from way back. Wife had lost her cards in a fire but decided to start building decks again when the girl got interested. So they talked me into playing with one of my wife's decks. I wrecked them both. Reigning household magic champion right here, all I have to do is never pick up a magic deck again. Kinda like about 6 years ago the one and only time I played streetfighter against my daughter I barely beat her and won't give a rematch. I should make a championship belt.
Women are such a inferior sex

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Going to a skinny dip event with a friend for shits and giggles expecting to have a weird, creepy time. Only to discover it was actually a nudist event. With 95% of the 43 people being easy on the eyes college students with a 40/60 male/female split.

No one was a crazy hippy. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Being part of the 10-15 naked people trying to push a truck stuck in mud was one of the funniest god damn things I've ever done or seen, the only sour note the entire night was my so called "friend" calling me out of the lake to help push when I was all but actually having my pickle tickled. Notions were shattered and we're going back next month for sure. Had a god damn blast.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There are few things better than being nude out in nature and feeling the breeze on your pubes!

Taloo_sl

shitlord
There are few things better than being nude out in nature and feeling the breeze on your pubes!
Wouldn't know, don't usually have any. Pretty legit experience anyway though. Pretty self concious because of a shit ton of surgical scars so I was really surprised I was comfortable enough and having a such a good time I gave zero fucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This past weekend I saw the best thing ever. At least, it's the best thing I've seen all year. I was driving down a country road and saw an old dude jogging with a cigarette dangling from his mouth. Real jogging too, not just some smoker running from the scene of a crime. Like, he had a sweat band and jogging clothes on and headphones attached to an ipod or something at his hip. Come to think of it, maybe it was a walkman. I couldn't tell how old he was, but he was at least in the neighborhood of 60.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When a rental applicant writes a $50 check for a credit/background report and it bounces. Fucking really?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When a rental applicant writes a $50 check for a credit/background report and it bounces. Fucking really?
LOL. I couldn't sell my house (bought for 260k, couldnt offload at 199 4 years later) and man did I see some baaaaad rental apps. People renting tend to not have the best credit. Good on them for taking it all the way and bouncing the very first check! lol

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There was probably a mixup with the bank and/or a major corporation's payroll that week.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the criminal checks that I'm not supposed to look at because of a litany of laws can be entertaining. Pages of "failure to appear" followed by "arrested on warrant" followed by "dismissed." Good police work, Lou.

The credit reports are even sadder.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Won a welder on ebay today. It sold for >$10k a year ago and I got it for $900. Just have to get it here now.

Really cut his target down requiring 3 phase power.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sold my first custom game pieces. Been making games since 1st grade. Lurking the game forums just wanting to make customs. Spent hours and months with no response. Then I join a facebook group from one of the suggestions on the sidebar and literally have a dozen people in my face throwing money at my PayPals

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't know what you're talking about. Post a pic pls.

Borzak

Yeah I wanted to say the same thing. Dunno what those are.

Pickled my tickle. Welder came today and it lasted here about an hour and a shop sent their delivery guy out to get it. Pretty nice profit for very small amount of work.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Lotta traffic this morning. There was a guy with a full car wrap advertisement for some TV service I'd never heard of. It was something.TV so I guess it was an online streaming service. Anyway, this dude was impatient and aggressive, but everytime he changed lanes he lost position. So I thought, this is a paid spokesperson for these people and look at all the bad decisions he's making. I guess the product he's advertising would be a bad decision too.

• 1Like

Borzak

I got a $100 check in the mail today from a company I had done some contract work for a few years ago. Letter said once while there I made the comment about a procedure they could use if they got a bind time wise or an equipment failure and their "guy" said I was full of shit and we made a bet. I can't beleive the shop manager remembered, he sent the check to my parents adress and said thanks. LOL. Apparently they got in a pretty big bind and the shop manager asked their "guy" what I recommended and he said try it regardless if you think it will. It worked. I should have made a $5,000 bet.

• 1Like

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Watching some fast and furious stanced honda hatchback leaf blower piece of shit trying to drive diagonally over a speed bump and ripping the plastic shroud off the front of the car despite the effort.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Worked front desk and after 7 hours of my 8 hour shift I realized I had the phones set to auto-redirect. I had one job..
Light duty in general. Get injured and go from living nightmare to get paid to.. nothing.

• 1Like

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Summer time at the local pool. A lot of the high school girls there are either wearing the same bikini they had before they finished puberty, or are just having competition on who can wear the least without getting kicked out. I fully recognize being a dirty old man for glancing, but I actively avoid/ignore them. You can look at the menu, just don't order anything
wink.png

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Nah, I turned 40 this year, as the Dazed and Confused version of Matthew Mcconaughey would probably say, time to move on from the Highschool chicks and onto the college ones! /hides