What tickles your pickle

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Seeing chicks asses peek outta tight short dresses or titties poppin out unexpectedly while I'm walking around the city/nabe truly tickles my pickle. Bonus points when it happens at the office!

:smuggly:

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Found out I have access to some pretty fucking sweet employee discounts on account of working in Big Oil.. like 20% off all Samsung SSDs up to 2TB in size, 50% off all their TVs, moving services, premium TV packages at around 75% off, all sorts of shit that has nothing to do with the oil industry. A ton of it is limited in quantity but after querying my manager he took me aside and let me know that virtually no one knows about it as it's buried within our intranet despite being kept up-to-date each week. My group is responsible for dispersion of all sorts of IT / Financial Systems updates on both ends of the spectrum as well as some general system bullshittery that apparently includes updates to said portal. So that makes sense now.

Suddenly feel the need to buy a $6K OLED Smart TV for half off.

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Our two chain of popeyes are owned by same family. They provide the best toilet paper in fast food business. It is one of those triple layer super soft paper. I mean everytime i go there i make it my business to shit there just for the toilet paper.

What a blast.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When my wife bought her piano she got a free months lessons which she told me she didn't want. So i signed up for them because fuck not taking anything for free and tonight a pudgy 18 year old girl in pink overalls came and taught me piano while i drank and pecked the keys. She was unsure at several points what to do because she was use to teaching kids and itd take them like 10 minutes to read a page i guess.

• 1Worf

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
not having to remind my kids to brush their teeth before bed (has yet to happen), and of course getting likes on my posts here

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When my wife bought her piano she got a free months lessons which she told me she didn't want. So i signed up for them because fuck not taking anything for free and tonight a pudgy 18 year old girl in pink overalls came and taught me piano while i drank and pecked the keys. She was unsure at several points what to do because she was use to teaching kids and itd take them like 10 minutes to read a page i guess.

So, will you start banging her before the free month's up, or do you expect to have to fork over cash for some more lessons before you find her "O" key?

• 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Wow. Who would have thought potato was a pedotato.

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lady is watching TV, around corner in bathroom washing hands

Hear a shriek, run into living room "what's wrong?"

"Enterprise came on and I couldn't mute the fucking TV before the retarded theme song started"

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Flying US domestically, and it's like a rule or something that all chicks have to wear yoga pants. Fuck yes! My tickle really does get pickled!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rediscovered trail riding about 6 months ago, not only is it amazing fun but lost 40 pounds in the process. Also caught the moment I told my daughter the computer is hers now.(Though I will still use it after hours)

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
  • 1Dislike

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That blissful time as a child before you realize used things are just other people's old shit with weak specs. Le sigh

Only child so she gets a badass computer capable of running whatever in nvidia surround mode, she mainly uses it for roblox though which is on par with things like minecraft graphics wise.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The novelty of combined bodily functions, such as burp-cough, sneeze-fart, cough-sneeze, shit-puke

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was on my motorcycle today, and I got to a point where I needed to get fuel. I don't think I had enough to get home, so I pull in. As I reach for my wallet, I realise my wife had taken it out of where it should be, so I had no wallet, no money, and no gas. After trying to call my entire family (who were swimming, and no where near their phones), I was clearly honked off, and a complete stranger asked if he could help. He gave me $5 so I could get enough gas to get home.

Total stranger just helping out of the goodness of his heart. I'd do this kind of thing, but I never expect anyone else to. Guy totally saved my bacon. I promote random acts of kindness.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity