What tickles your pickle

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
IT would rather give me the admin password to my laptop than have someone awake at the beginning of my shift to update the hosts file.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Liquor store parking lot

1000006951.jpg
1000006952.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
IT would rather give me the admin password to my laptop than have someone awake at the beginning of my shift to update the hosts file.

That's a battle I won with IT years ago.

Of course, I was willing to buy my own goddamn laptop if they didn't give me rights to install shit because it was annoying me too. If they suddenly decided to lock the laptop down today, I would probably just switch everything to virtual machines though.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I checked into a hotel last night. When I got there, there were 2 people in front of me, so I whipped out my phone and started playing games. I don't know about you guys, but even when I'm the only one in line and have a reservation, I think my record for being checked in is 5 minutes. (Not counting the one place that had a sign saying take a key and pay us in the monring). Normally, it's 10-15 minutes. This woman was getting us checked in within a minute. And it was a real check in, "how many keys, what's your phone number, here's the wifi password, elevators are to the left" not just telling people they were full and turning them away. I had my keys within 2 minutes. I almost put this in the jimmy rustle thread because I've always wondered why in the fuck it takes so long to check into a hotel. It never seemed like it should be so fucking hard .... but I had to admit, I've never worked in a hotel, so what do I know? Now this woman has ruined me for everyone else. The next time it takes 15 minutes to check in, the girl better be a goddam smokeshow or I will get pissed.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm at a cottage that belongs to good friends. I'm laying in a bed that has cross breeze windows, so I'm feeling the breeze off the lake. I'm hearing the surf crash on the shore. This is my happy place. I come here a few times a year, and it's just awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I always have music playing when I drive my daughter to school. We never talk about the music though. Ever.

Out of the blue today, she yelled "Dad I want the selling my soul song". Took me a few minutes to figure out what song she was talking about. Apparently it's her favorite song.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's 300+ people at my company and I deal with about 2/3rd of them pretty regularly. There's only one person that I really can't fucking stand. Former community college instructor that is wholly convinced he's an expert on a few different topics. There's one specific thing he's decent at, but the other stuff he's embarrassing bad at. And he's a die-hard lefty that says stuff like "....livable wage...", "....community equity...." and "white privilege". He also looks EXACTLY like the open-mouthed soyboy w/ glasses meme.

Anyways, my boss called me today to tell me he's getting fired. "He's only got 3 projects going and they're small, so I'm just going to give them to you. Didn't think you'd mind."

So long, you woke commie cuntbag.

Oh, and it's almost impossible to get fired from this place. That's really the only bad thing about this company....they can't bring themselves to fire anybody. I think this is the 3rd or 4th person I've seen let go in 7 years. Lol. And this dude has been trying to get me fired and take my job for 2 years now.

• 4Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
There's 300+ people at my company and I deal with about 2/3rd of them pretty regularly. There's only one person that I really can't fucking stand. Former community college instructor that is wholly convinced he's an expert on a few different topics. There's one specific thing he's decent at, but the other stuff he's embarrassing bad at. And he's a die-hard lefty that says stuff like "....livable wage...", "....community equity...." and "white privilege". He also looks EXACTLY like the open-mouthed soyboy w/ glasses meme.

Anyways, my boss called me today to tell me he's getting fired. "He's only got 3 projects going and they're small, so I'm just going to give them to you. Didn't think you'd mind."

So long, you woke commie cuntbag.

Oh, and it's almost impossible to get fired from this place. That's really the only bad thing about this company....they can't bring themselves to fire anybody. I think this is the 3rd or 4th person I've seen let go in 7 years. Lol. And this dude has been trying to get me fired and take my job for 2 years now.
It's not "firing". It's synergizing backward overflow!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I saw a ~12yo boy trick or treating yesterday, dressed up as a knight Templar. Fucking flawless costume, too. Like.....movie quality.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I saw a ~12yo boy trick or treating yesterday, dressed up as a knight Templar. Fucking flawless costume, too. Like.....movie quality.
Would it be awkward to be like "hey kid it seems like your parents are super cool can you introduce me?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I just did a captcha that asked me to select all squares containing a motorcycle. It was a picture of a moped. My jimmies were about to be rustled, but I decided "Fuck you, I'm not going to call a moped a motorcycle" and clicked skip. Apparently that was the right answer because it let me in. So captcha is using trick questions now. sweet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Brandon "Bug" Hall (Alfalfa)​

Screenshot_20231112-142450.png

Brandon Hall-Barnett, a.k.a Bug Hall, was 9-years-old when he slicked up his hair for Alfalfa's infamous pointy cowlick. Following the production, he worked with John Landis in the Tom Arnold vehicle The Stupids. He continued to act steadily as a guest star on TV shows like Charmed, Criminal Minds, and Masters of Sex, along with made-for-TV movies like Get a Clue with Lindsay Lohan, and the Rick Moranis direct-to-video threequel Honey We Shrunk Ourselves. In addition to his acting work, Hall served as an executive producer of the 2021 animated Netflix series A Tale Dark & Grimm. He is also the only cast member to make a cameo in the 2014 direct-to-DVD follow-up, The Little Rascals Save the Day.
In 2020, the actor, who has struggled with substance abuse, suffered a relapse and was arrested in Texas for inhaling air duster. A self-identified "Medieval moralist," the Catholic convert was recently embroiled in controversy surrounding his views on marriage, child-rearing, and homosexuality, leading to his permanent ban from Twitter in December 2020. Hall and his wife, Jill, have since left Hollywood behind, and in a 2021 YouTube video, explained that they have taken a vow of poverty and live with their daughters in the Midwest.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Normally, out of date and poorly worded signs rustle my jimmies. At my workplace right now, there are no parking signs out in the middle of the parking lot. I have no idea what we're not supposed to park in front of because every day there are people parked all around the signs. One fell to the ground earlier this week and this morning I saw a truck parked with it's tire on the sign.

Fuck you sign. We park where we want.