What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My company just started engaging in parking shaming. I doubt it will keep up, but I'm going to pretend it's official policy now. Earlier today we got a company-wide email saying basically, we know parking is tight, we're building more parking lot, but everyone needs to park right. Then it had a picture of 2 cars ... both parked over the line so that the space in between them was useless to anyone other than motorcycles. It asked the owners of those 2 cars to please come get parked right.

Need to talk to that lady later and find out if she wants all of us to take pictures and send them to her when we see this shit, or if there's someone designated to walk the parking lot and look for it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You don't know what you're talking about. That one time I made a bad post, I was shamed for it and I stopped.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My mom parks her car like that in the ass end of whatever parking lot. Or if she can't, she'll park super close to a curb at the end of a row. I keep telling her someone is going to nerd rage on her regardless of how many spaces are open.

And yes, it's a Ferrari. By that I mean a Hyundai Sonata.

I assume if it was a Hummer I'd have a point. But people probably take pity on someone who walks the extra mile for a Hyundai.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of parking, maybe you guys can help me unravel a mystery.

A neighbor for three weeks now has parked his SUV at this weird cocked angle backed up against the curb blocking his own mailbox. WHY? Passive aggressive war with his mailman? Sovereign Citizen secret trick to get out of paying taxes? Did someone smash it with a bat and he thought up the bright idea to put his CAR in harm's way instead?

Also, he has a "patio" set up in his driveway with this strange altar thing where he has weird parties involving mexican music that I assume are old people playing wife swap. No evidence of goat sacrifice that I've seen.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Always consider the possibility someone is just an asshole.

If he wanted to do something to his mailbox he could be way more creative than that.

edit: I just read the patio part. Yeah, goto10. My neighbors have actual furniture on their front lawn, and a sign above a pile of broken table pieces that reads "FIREWOOD".

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Need a pic of the parking job. What you're describing doesn't make sense.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not sure why, but I thought it was funny earlier today when i heard about how 0 was poppin off about people popping off. Feels like an xibit meme. Yo dawg, I heard you like poppin off. So Imma let you pop off bout the prez poppin off about people poppin off.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Heh... my poor overstressed boss in accounting. She had gone through this big long list of stuff I had expensed this year to question why I hadn't put them in the (newly created this year) proper place because the owner was asking about why we're spending so much money in x category and so on.

So I'm looking at this long report she had gone through and made notes on and said "uh.. you know this is stuff from 2014?"

It was like I'd shot her dog.

2015 - no mistakes. Thanks for checking though, everyone enjoys getting their pickle tickled with a little validation.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Screwing with my niece. She's coming for thanksgiving and was telling me this morning about her boyfriend that is coming and it's getting serious. She said he's really different. He likes to fish, hunt, and is in a band. His favorite singer is Waylon.

I told her "He sounds a lot like me". I could almost see the horror in her face while she was on the phone.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I like to take the new boyfriends out to the back 40 and have them dig a hole. 6 ft long.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just found out my good friend was able to secure her boss' suite at the new orleans arena for the Tool show Jan 31st.

Borzak

I know it's christmas but my sister gave me my birthday gift a month early. Tickets to the Rodney Carrington concert coming to town. He's from right down the road from where I used to live and have never seen him. Should be interesting.

That man is a deacon in his church lol

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know it's christmas but my sister gave me my birthday gift a month early. Tickets to the Rodney Carrington concert coming to town. He's from right down the road from where I used to live and have never seen him. Should be interesting.
This the same sister that is suing/sued you?

Borzak

Yes, she sent it via my mom.

I haven't talked to her in about a year. Women and family. Who knows.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The hobby shop I walk by on the way to work advertises this brand outside their store:

Traxxas | The Fastest Name in Radio Control
traxxaslogowtagline.png

The same amount of syllables as
300px-Lord_Jaraxxus_(art).jpg