What vehicle do you drive?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_44897.jpg

Here's my ride... 2008 Ford Fusion. But it is owning me more than I own it. I'm paying about $440 a month right now, I know I really need to refinance it, but I dont know how to go about that. Do I have to save up a down payment for the new loan in order to refinance?
You used to own such a pimp ride back in the day. What the fuck happened?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
You used to own such a pimp ride back in the day. What the fuck happened?
Check with your local credit unions dude. When Iboughtmy used truck I just called 2-3 of them, told them what I was planning on spending, they did the usual quick credit checks, and I went with the one with the best rates. I wasn't a member, and it was easy as hell to get setup with them. I got a fairly decent rate (for a used vehicle) of 2.99% and I can't stress how god damn easy it was. I used a local one here called Wings Financial, just look around and tell them what you want to do and they'll explain the process.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Check with your local credit unions dude. When Iboughtmy used truck I just called 2-3 of them, told them what I was planning on spending, they did the usual quick credit checks, and I went with the one with the best rates. I wasn't a member, and it was easy as hell to get setup with them. I got a fairly decent rate (for a used vehicle) of 2.99% and I can't stress how god damn easy it was. I used a local one here called Wings Financial, just look around and tell them what you want to do and they'll explain the process.
Awesome. Thanks man. I thought it was going to be a PITA process like it was when Iboughtthe car.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
sold my 370z andboughta Mercedes CLA, love it so far.

Sport package, panoramic roof, media package options

rrr_img_44912.jpg
rrr_img_44913.jpg

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i really enjoy it so far, I have a 45ish minute commute one way and the onboard computer (which is a bit off granted) was saying i was getting 38.7 Mpg. I probably over paid but when you factor in my insurance dropped $80 a month it balanced out my payment from the Z. I test drove one that had minimal options that was priced at 32 but with all the options i got mine was hiked up to 37. with 2k in positive equity, a 1k rebate for using USAA, and 3k cash down my payments are around $400.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just ordered my CLA yesterday. Won't pick it up until late January - go go out of stock around here forever. Gives me extra time to build up down payment, so not a bad thing really. Going with minimal options, just the black metallic paint job and the xenon/led lamps. Now waiting four months. Suck. Will put about 12k down on the 33k total cost, comfortable payment range.

Currently drive a 2007 Dodge Caliber - love it, but time to treat myself properly.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to see the price on the upcoming full AMG version CLA. 355hp and all wheel drive!

2014-CLA-Class-FutureModels-Gallery-Exterior-001.jpg

2014-CLA-Class-FutureModels-Gallery-Interior-003.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty darn steep. Cant believe how expensive cars have gotten overall over the last 10 years. Especially considering the recession years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why is it so expensive over there?! That's the price of the much better C63 AMG over here.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
CLA AMG looks to be a really fun car and a pretty decent value for that sort of thing. Sucks my financial situation changed so drastically the past few years, so many great performance cars available for damn decent prices. Im driving a 91 Jeep Wrangler these days, at least jeeps are still cool when beat to all hell.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Why is it so expensive over there?! That's the price of the much better C63 AMG over here.
There's a fuckload more taxes and levies in Europe as far as I understand it. Cars are also taxed based on their engine displacement, I believe.

I was fucking around on the Mercedes website last night for the hell of it. It is fucking ridiculous how expensive an E63 AMG wagon is when you've got it all configured. Seriously Audi and BMW, can you please bring one of your sweet station wagons from Europe? The 328 and A4 wagons available here are fucking gutless, the CTS wagon is ugly as fucking sin, and the E63 is ridiculously overpriced.

I REFUSE TO BUY A SUBARU.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why did Audi ditch the S wagons? They used to sell them here, right? The Avant?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Because North Americans have horrific taste in vehicles, and no one here buys wagons when they can just buy an SUV instead. I would imagine that SUV's being exempted from CAFE standards and so on doesn't help things.

Super jealous of my bro. He found a 2010 535 wagon with next to no miles on it a year back. That's about the perfect vehicle in terms of what I'm looking for, but naturally they don't make it in NA anymore. It's just about impossible to find all of these features in a car:

-Luxury
-Wagon
-AWD
-Mid size
-300ish HP

Although it looks like the 2014 5 series is going to have a diesel option that should be reasonably perky. I'd be willing to bet it won't be available in AWD though. An Audi S4 or RS4 wagon would also be awesome, but they only appear to be available in Europe. The RS6 Avant also looks awesome, but NEWP:2014 Audi RS6 Avant Photos and Info Car and Driver