What vehicle do you drive?

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I would pick an RS4/6 Avant over almost anything on the market right now. Performance wagons are so fucking awesome. But like you said, no one in NA buys them. You dont like the looks of the CTS wagon? I think the CTS-V wagon is a sexy beast.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don't fucking get the Gran Turismos. They are ugly as fucking sin and you don't really gain much if any utility or cargo space. They're just fucking stupid, like the X6. Oh great a vehicle that's the size of an SUV but can only seat 4 (with the backseats having no headroom even for me, and I'm 5'9") and a trunk that's no bigger than a 5 series sedan. Genius!

Thorne_sl said:
You dont like the looks of the CTS wagon? I think the CTS-V wagon is a sexy beast.
Nope, I hate Caddy styling across the board. Too angular/bulky looking.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I don't fucking get the Gran Turismos. They are ugly as fucking sin and you don't really gain much if any utility or cargo space. They're just fucking stupid, like the X6. Oh great a vehicle that's the size of an SUV but can only seat 4 (with the backseats having no headroom even for me, and I'm 5'9") and a trunk that's no bigger than a 5 series sedan. Genius!

Nope, I hate Caddy styling across the board. Too angular/bulky looking.
Well, we agree on the Gran Turismo's, /yuck.

I like the angular look Cadillac is doing. Kinda reminds me of a Cylon or something.

-Luxury
-Wagon
-AWD
-Mid size
-300ish HP
Why not a corvette....

I am sure you could add AWD later...

rrr_img_45182.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ewww. What have they done to that vette! Is that a photoshop or a real concept?

Faranor_sl

shitlord
Why is it so expensive over there?! That's the price of the much better C63 AMG over here.
It's mostly taxes. Driving a car over here is rediculously expensive. Gas is around ? 7 per gallon (diesel ? 5.50), road taxes for a normal sized car (gas) are around ? 60 a month, double that for diesel. Then you have insurance and maintenance etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I won't ever bitch about the costs of driving here again.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea that gas price is ridiculous.

i really like the CLA AMG but one of my deciding factors was gas mileage, i've had fast cars before and with DC/maryland traffic i wanted something a little more economical for a daily drive. Like i said before i know the onboard computer is off but during my 40 minute commute it said i was getting 44 mpg since vehicle start up and 35 mpg average since iboughtthe vehicle.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
laid down some primer on the 86 this last weekend. I need to do some wet sanding and figure out the bash bar situation and I can finally bolt everything up and drive her around.

rrr_img_45649.jpg

rrr_img_45650.jpg

rrr_img_45651.jpg

rrr_img_45652.jpg

redruM_sl

shitlord
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic w/ Super Track Pack

I wanted to get a "sports" car. I hate the way the new Camaros look and the Mustangs have no room whatsoever. I felt like I was in a cockpit and my shoulder was brushing up against the door. I also have two kids so I needed something I could put them in comfortably. I can fit 4 adults in this and 3 dead hookers in the trunk. I am beyond happy with it and I don't give a fuck it gets 18mpg (around 22mpg hwy) cuz I can afford it.

D11oJo2.jpg

When I get back from Afghanistan I'll probably trade it in for an SRT Grand Cherokee. I am stationed at Fort Carson and driving this bitch in the snow sucks (drove up to Denver in one of the worst snowstorms we had last year to see Gwar, hairy as fuck but I lived). I can do it, I just don't like to. Too much fucking torque.
Heed my warning, either get a brand new one (2014+) or get the first gen 07-2010

I have owned an 07, if you still can afford the fuel and extra money to pay for it.....go for it. I was getting 10mpg roughly. Fun as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to sit at a red light.....some ricerfag next to you with his gf.....You look over, nod at him and he gets his v-tach going.....you do not need to do anything but wait for green. Just fun-fucking-fan-tastic.....
Tore up a few cam'ed camaro's and stangs and mine was stock.

You could also look into getting a trailblazer SS AWD.....I had one of those too.....

I have no snow experince because I live in the most god awful humid place in the US.

redruM_sl

shitlord
2003 Lexus LS430 UL package......UL has a few nice options, namely an ice box in the back seat.

Current ride; 2003 Lexus GS300With 303,483 miles on it.....still rides like a champ
smile.png

Had it "stanced" a little bit.....but too many issues so took it back to stock....

Have not snapped a new shot of the 303k miles.....but,

Siliconemelons

Heed my warning, either get a brand new one (2014+) or get the first gen 07-2010

I have owned an 07, if you still can afford the fuel and extra money to pay for it.....go for it. I was getting 10mpg roughly. Fun as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to sit at a red light.....some ricerfag next to you with his gf.....You look over, nod at him and he gets his v-tach going.....you do not need to do anything but wait for green. Just fun-fucking-fan-tastic.....
Tore up a few cam'ed camaro's and stangs and mine was stock.

I have no snow experince because I live in the most god awful humid place in the US.
the HEMI Grand Cherokee's of that gen where the only good ones, it was a terribad generations for GCs- but they where THE fastest SUV on the market, faster than the 1st gen Porsche SUV, faster than the SS Trailblazer and the V8 Northstar SRX - the new grand cherokess are oh so nice inside and out and the SRT's with HEMIs are beasts- I think you can even get a trail rated SRT8 I think... and apparently the new Cherokee is a contender to the wrangler for rock climbing. I had a 2nd gen GC Laraedo I6 - was a great car, I miss it.