What vehicle do you drive?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another Z for the thread. Just got mine a few months ago.

same pic from the thread in general but w/e.

rrr_img_39528.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hah. Don't hate on the minis! My sister has one and they are fun as hell. Ok, this isn't helping the "chick car" argument...

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We're going to have to see your man card.
I don't mind driving it since I'm single and it attracts a ton of chicks. The thing handles like a go-kart too so added bonus there. Maybe that's why I started to grow a beard; my subconscious might be trying to over compensate for buying a "chick" car. Besides, the fun I get driving it > chick stigma.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha actually the logic in owning a "chick car" is fairly flawless. Why own a car that dudes will think is awesome, like an old muscle car or something? Driving something that a chick thinks is cool, while not being totally effeminate is probably the way to go.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds about right.
Friends don't let friends own VWs out of warrenty.

2003 Z06 with many mods; sold to buy wife a fun car (2012 VW GTi, lol, which was crashed in less than a year. Got her a MS3 to replace).

rrr_img_39662.jpg

rrr_img_39663.jpg

Now I just have a 2012 Accord Sedan like this:

rrr_img_39664.jpg

The Honda is boring as all hell, even though it's a good car. This will be replacing it in a couple weeks:

rrr_img_39665.jpg

Picture is with '08-'09 wheels. I'll be getting an '11.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
IS-F are nice. It's not a 'vette, but it's a lot more practical!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IS-F are nice. It's not a 'vette, but it's a lot more practical!
That's the idea. I've had fast and fun cars for a long time, but since we moved for work, having 3-4 cars wasn't doable, so the impractical ones had to go =( The F will be a combo of daily/fun now and I'll keep my eye out on the new C7Z.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
fucking nice caesium, I've always wanted to run the salt flats just to say I have.

Eomer, you need to bring your Canadian ass down to Texas for Lone Star Bash in September. I want to see that bimmer sliding all over the gd place.

Case in point

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
After years of searching I just found my dads '70 Challenger that my mom sold in the divorce in 1990. I'm gonna see if the guy will sell it to me.

Spoilered for hugeness (it's the car circa 1975ish)

1970Challenger.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck tires are you buying for $500 each in E92 sizes?
Michelin Pilot Sport runflats. As always us Canadians get fucked on prices since there isn't really any online option and tire shops are thieves. I could get them for about $1,500 from Tirerack.com by the looks of it including shipping, but by the time I pay for installation I'd be barely ahead. Last time I needed a tire because one of my fronts got a huge egg on it (the tires were next to brand new, so I wasn't concerned about different OD's fucking up my AWD), it took 3 weeks to get it in, they couldn't even find one that matched perfectly (W vs Y rating), yadda yadda.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Michelin Pilot Sport runflats. As always us Canadians get fucked on prices since there isn't really any online option and tire shops are thieves. I could get them for about $1,500 from Tirerack.com by the looks of it including shipping, but by the time I pay for installation I'd be barely ahead. Last time I needed a tire because one of my fronts got a huge egg on it (the tires were next to brand new, so I wasn't concerned about different OD's fucking up my AWD), it took 3 weeks to get it in, they couldn't even find one that matched perfectly (W vs Y rating), yadda yadda.
The fuck? E92 is a tiny ass 3 series.

My X6 has monster 20 inch 315/30 rears and 275/40 fronts and the whole set is cheaper for Dunlop SP Sport Maxx runflats.

*edit* $1,216.00 for all 4 in some Bridgestone runflats.