What vehicle do you drive?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'm a shitty mustang driver, I haven't managed to run over any crowds yet.

Qn5za11.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got the motor and radiator in. Lines are mocked up. Spent the afternoon figuring out the plumbing for the intercooler. I had to cut half of the radiator support out to fit everything. Will reinforce after everything is in. Before you complain about hoses and shitty fittings know that everything is just there to get it in and working. Once I know lengths and routes, I'll do a full pass with steel braided lines and AN fittings. Also, ignore all the zip ties and loose wires, there's still much to do under the hood. Next up my brother is going to make my O2 housing and downpipe, then we take it to the exhaust guys. Maybe another 2 weeks. We get keys in 4 weeks so the clock is ticking!

1Oa8CRt.jpg

That fly ass throttle body looks out of place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Another crappy Mustang driver. 2010 model. I don't think I've run over any crowds, but it's not like I keep the dashcam on while black out drunk, sheesh people.

Giving considerable debate to giving in to "old guy car" and getting one of the new Lincoln Continentals that's coming out.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Crappy Mustang driver? What's wrong with you guys? Be proud!

I'm not saying my Mustang is crappy, I love the car. 2010 and I've put around 120k in miles on it in the last 5 years (I drive for work a lot), and she still runs like the day I bought her. I was more accurately implying that I am crappy. ;)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got a recall notice on my Z71 today. Indicator light for the passanger airbag. Not sure I have ever looked to see if it is on or not, don't have a passenger in that truck often. They'll send me another notice later when they have the stuff to fix it, but it doesn't impact the safety of the truck. Then why send it to begin with?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sooooo... my head gasket is leaking on the van ^

FML.

Maybe an excuse to buy a truck :p

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's not worth me fixing the Vanborghini

Wife wants a Toyota Hylander

I want a Ram 1500 V-8

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
don't get the ram right now, roller lifters are failing right and left and eating the cams. same thing with chevy trucks with the afm (active fuel management) engines. I'm surprised the Toyota brand left a bad taste in your mouth. Is that at the dealer or an independent shop? Dealer has been known to stretch the rules to cover people for common issues they see that may not be a recall or normally covered, and even outside of warranty.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Ive got a 2000 mustang gt, a 2014 ecodiesel 1500, a 2003 shadow spirit and am restoring a 68 mustang coupe.