what Suineg set it to
motorcycle-moto.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
Felt the torque of a good EV?
Full power from 0% 'throttle'
Full power through the WHOLE range - any speed, any moment, twist and go . .

Doesn't sound right though.
I've got two bloody big noise pumps myself - Triumph America 800, and Rocket III 2300

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I've got two bloody big noise pumps myself - Triumph America 800, and Rocket III 2300

Torque or not, the i4m50 with a peak performance of 544 hp loses to a stage 1 tuned m440i with 450hp.

0-100, top speed, track.. ICE is still faster.

EV's are sad shit on autobahn.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Yes and I’m still not interested in the least. The cars I have are much better looking, have much nicer interiors and build quality, and actually sound good and are fun/emotive. Two of them being faster than any EV, with the exception of that model plaid, which still does nothing for me.
But, everyone has their own preferences.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have a super noisy vehicle I assume you have a super small penis.
I’m rolling my eyes really hard at you.

my two quiet cars are the ones that are faster than EVs. My two track cars are loud, but only shine in the corners and aren’t driven through school zones at max revs.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It really sucks watching my hobby die so quickly due to government oversight. Top that off with shitty design choices from most manufacturers (Who would have thought BMW would go down the path of 90s ricer body kit design). Guess I need to start hunting for older manual cars, I don't see me buying any new cars anymore.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It really sucks watching my hobby die so quickly due to government oversight. Top that off with shitty design choices from most manufacturers (Who would have thought BMW would go down the path of 90s ricer body kit design). Guess I need to start hunting for older manual cars, I don't see me buying any new cars anymore.

The way forward is to go back. My fun manuals are older as well. Dailies I don't care as much and the safety, comfort, and convenience of those is better than an older version.

You firm on European fun cars, or would you venture into US or Japanese?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The way forward is to go back. My fun manuals are older as well. Dailies I don't care as much and the safety, comfort, and convenience of those is better than an older version.

You firm on European fun cars, or would you venture into US or Japanese?

Whatever I can get my hands on that isn't absurdly expensive. I did have reservations of more boyhood racers but due to prices of everything I'd take what I can get.

1. Civic Si.
2. BMW M Cars.
3. S2000 (Absurdly priced currently).
4. BMW E30.
5. RX7 FC.
6. MR2.
7. Celica.
8. Old manual AMGs.
9. Miata.
10. Mk2/3 GTi
11. Corolla Wagon (A friend wants to sell me one of these).

etc. etc.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't make me slap you.

Do it. You just can't do it with your tiny peepee.

I’m rolling my eyes really hard at you.

my two quiet cars are the ones that are faster than EVs. My two track cars are loud, but only shine in the corners and aren’t driven through school zones at max revs.

That's what I'm talking about. No need for a daily driver to be loud, it just pisses people off and for no reason.

My motorcycle is fast and loud as fuck and I'm hung like a roll of quarters minus a dollar twenty-five. What now?
View attachment 491255

So you're a choade? Sounds right.

:)

• 1Smuggly

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whatever I can get my hands on that isn't absurdly expensive. I did have reservations of more boyhood racers but due to prices of everything I'd take what I can get.

1. Civic Si.
2. BMW M Cars.
3. S2000 (Absurdly priced currently).
4. BMW E30.
5. RX7 FC.
6. MR2.
7. Celica.
8. Old manual AMGs.
9. Miata.
10. Mk2/3 GTi
11. Corolla Wagon (A friend wants to sell me one of these).

etc. etc.
How riced out/old etc is that corolla, small chance I might be interested.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Do it. You just can't do it with your tiny peepee.

That's what I'm talking about. No need for a daily driver to be loud, it just pisses people off and for no reason.

So you're a choade? Sounds right.

:)
A choade I believe is smaller than that.

• 1Like