What vehicle do you drive?

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Remove buttons, replace with voice controls that require a dozen+ electrical components to be in perfect shape; in order to work half the time.

If only there was a fun, cheap, more reliable option with knobs and buttons. Oh well.

While we're fantasizing, a hand brake and the ability to turn off all nannies would also be nice.

View attachment 503686
Clean.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Can you get a top mounted .50 cal?

You only need 38 calibers

b4627b02-379d-47e7-93af-cecb9c529a01.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Starting to vaguely remember old stuff..... including re-reading doing many dungeons as not protection as the threat is harder to come by than being squishy. Debating if I should find a good 2h and give up the shield for now. I'd hope BFD itself is more classic sword and board. (random classic threads I was reading seem to support doing fury or arms with a little prot over rushing to shield slam which isnt available this bracke)
Medicine Pills GIF by Fergie

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
So much for the nexens...
The tire blew out at 70 mph on the highway between a massive merger of 4 highways...
It blew out.

Then my engine starting smoking (I hope that it isn't blown).

Then 3 hours for AAA to pick me up.
Cars where coming within 6 inches of my vehicle going about 100mph.
This was a NEW tire on a NEW rim!

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

• 4Rustled
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The tire blew out at 70 mph on the highway between a massive merger of 4 highways...
It blew out.

View attachment 504327

View attachment 504328

View attachment 504329
Look at all that room to pull over further.

Very unusual, wonder if it was under pressure despite any lack of lights. Or just a fluke of a bad tire. Wifes juke did amazing with a fairly cheap set of I think chinese cheapo's from discount tire and went through a lot of abuse. I know the nexxen name though not any good/bad notoriety other than they arn't completely unknown.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
It blew out.

View attachment 504327

View attachment 504328

View attachment 504329
Got to say, after having to change a tire once on the side of a freeway, I'm riding that fucker on the rim until I can exit, screw that.

The tire looks pretty intact, can't always tell of course until you have it off. I wonder where it failed - kind of wondering if it just came off the bead. I guess the purple haired tire model was an accurate representation of the brand.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
It blew out.

View attachment 504327

View attachment 504328

View attachment 504329

I'm not saying there's necessarily anything wrong with Nexen, but tires are the single greatest factor in the performance of your car. I'll never understand someone with anything remotely resembling a performance car running random Chinese tires. Sure, toss those on your Rav4 or whatever, but a Golf R deserves better. I only run Pilot Sports on my Taycan Turbo, and the same on the 650 that preceeded it. Even my wife's X5 has Pilot Sport A/S at this point

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No idea where to ask this question, so I am going to ask it here. I am getting a custom-built truck, and one of the options is a custom grille like the picture below. I am thinking that I want to use the FOH logo for it.

1702697673729.png
Is there a way to get the file for it, or is there someone I need to ask in order to get permission to use it?

1702697587665.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'd grab it fast. Not sure how long you have before they issue a DMCA takedown notice.

johnny depp pirate GIF

• 2Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not saying there's necessarily anything wrong with Nexen, but tires are the single greatest factor in the performance of your car. I'll never understand someone with anything remotely resembling a performance car running random Chinese tires. Sure, toss those on your Rav4 or whatever, but a Golf R deserves better. I only run Pilot Sports on my Taycan Turbo, and the same on the 650 that preceeded it. Even my wife's X5 has Pilot Sport A/S at this point
You need to read further back where he was angry getting stuck w/ them as only thing available after he had dmg/failure with some thing premium