12164490-1985-nissan-pickup-thumb.jpg

12164441-1985-nissan-pickup-thumb_jpg.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
No idea where to ask this question, so I am going to ask it here. I am getting a custom-built truck, and one of the options is a custom grille like the picture below. I am thinking that I want to use the FOH logo for it.

View attachment 504410 Is there a way to get the file for it, or is there someone I need to ask in order to get permission to use it?

View attachment 504409
As a matter of fact I remember there was a forum member who had custom moral made for the entire forum using the FoH logo and they turned out absolutely stunning. Maybe he still has the vector graphic…

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The 240/260 Z cars are just an example of car companies fucking with a good thing. The 300 line was just not close to the 240/260 vehicles. It felt like a totally different car. I loved the 240.
Kinda wanna buy a 240 and rice it out like 14 year old me would playing need for speed.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hard to get my rocks off on performance cars these days when a truck that looks like it came out of a PlayStation 1 game can do 0-60 in 2.7 seconds.

• 2Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've always liked old 240Z's. If I was going to get one, I'd throw a G nose on it. Ever since I saw one like that on Jay Leno's channel I thought it was cooler than the US version. Plus do all the usual engine and chassis tweaks, naturally.

Pic:
1971-datsun-240z-1.jpg

Search on 240Z g nose and you'll see a lot of done up ones. Fender mirrors and panasport wheels work really well on these IMO.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Toyota 86 has been so popular because its back to basics. Small, light, fun.

I'd spring for one if interest rates weren't absurd, I just can't make myself spend that much on a monthly payment.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'd spring for one if interest rates weren't absurd, I just can't make myself spend that much on a monthly payment.
No turbo no buy. I get it 'muh perfect mx5' but come on sometimes I just want to spin tires a bit.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've always liked old 240Z's. If I was going to get one, I'd throw a G nose on it. Ever since I saw one like that on Jay Leno's channel I thought it was cooler than the US version. Plus do all the usual engine and chassis tweaks, naturally.

Pic:
1971-datsun-240z-1.jpg

Search on 240Z g nose and you'll see a lot of done up ones. Fender mirrors and panasport wheels work really well on these IMO.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Do you guys remember the Datsun B210?

preview-928x522.jpg

I drove one of those for years. Was amazing in snow even though it was a light car with rear-wheel drive. Rusted out like crazy. Had a hole in the floor just in front of the driver's seat. I eventually upgraded to a Chevette.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

preview-928x522.jpg

I drove one of those for years. Was amazing in snow even though it was a light car with rear-wheel drive. Rusted out like crazy. Had a hole in the floor just in front of the driver's seat. I eventually upgraded to a Chevette.
I used to have a streak of cars that had the passenger floorboards rust out. Just a big 12" hole we would cover with plywood.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

I have, I suppose, great luck with all my Nissans

Murano, Quest, Rogue, Leaf, QX60(pathfinder)

mother in law had an xterra and now an Altima

my grandad even had an old Sentra

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man what happened to Infiniti. G35 used to be the envy of eyes. Looks like they even axed the q60.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

preview-928x522.jpg

Was my first car in HS. Pops put away 1k for me in the bank when I was 13-14 and asked if I wanted it when I was 16 or 18, of course I said 16. Then he found a silver one for sale at some random country gas station. Car was an 82 and I turned 16 in 95.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have, I suppose, great luck with all my Nissans

Murano, Quest, Rogue, Leaf, QX60(pathfinder)

mother in law had an xterra and now an Altima

my grandad even had an old Sentra

I'm not saying they're all bad, I loved the Sentra SE-R and some others, just couldn't believe how bad the ergonomics were in the Altima.

Siliconemelons

That is surprising as their “anti gravity” seats are usually considered very good, but those also are not their standard seats

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Nissans are good cars but they are all just so fucking ugly.

They aren't good cars anymore. Since they were bought by Renault quality fell off a cliff, those JATCO CVTs in almost every Nissan are probably the worst transmissions in the world.

That's why they compete with Chrysler for the ghetto market.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That is true, I see more blacks driving Nissans than any one else around my parts, lol.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

There has been a big jump in how well their CVT works

the Murano, Quest and QX60 were all the 3.5 and CVT. They were 09, 12 and 16 model years and I think each one was a different generation of CVT

each got better, the qx60 has fake set gear ratios unless it was in eco mode. None had issues except some valve on the qx60 transmission covered by warranty

the Murano did wine a little in the mid range, the van was a van and drive like a van.

the rogue was a great car, I should have kept it around just cuz it was paid for, all options clean and no issues aside from a cracked door handle

we did do all scheduled maintenance for all the cars under warranty and regular oil changes… except the leaf ;-)

and now I have a Pacifica plug in hybrid and a ford Mach e … so we will see how well Mercia does va the “black peoples” Asian car