What We Do in the Shadows (2014)

Xevy

Log Wizard
I watched it by myself like 3 months ago, but I bet watching it again with friends would make it more enjoyable. I didn't hate it, I just needed a little more. The best part was definitely Stu, though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I told my friend and my brother "We're gonna watch a vampire movie" and they said "fuck off". Then I said "But it's a mockumentary from New Zealand!" and they said "fuck off". Then I said "it stars one of the guys from Flight of the Conchords! C'MON!". Then we watched it, and by the end of the roommate meeting scene at the beginning they were totally sold. Many laughs were had.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got home from seeing this (go hipster indie theaters woo) with the wife, we both loved it. A lot of it was sort of subtle but it was all so good.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Every time I see this thread.... I prefer a sandwich that has not been fucked by someone

Column_sl

shitlord
Watched this last night. It's like a spinal tap for vampires.

Laughed my ass off when they screamed "Bat Fight!"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why do vampires prefer virgins?

ZAl19Pe.gif

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good movie. I didn't laugh that hard, but it was definitely funny. Vlad makes most of the movie, some of the others I could do without. The werewolf bits were some of the best parts.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not all subtitles work with every version and I've had problems finding the exact move file to correspond with the subtitle files I've come across.

Szlia

It's a little more work, but with some players (EDIT: I thought that was the case with VLC, but I could not find the option, so I think I did that with a beefed up version of Windows Media Player Classic) you can offset the subtitles, so you can synch whatever movie file with whatever sub file (providing there is only one version of the movie). If the player you intend to use does not allow that, you can go hardcore and use a subtitle edition freeware and do the offset in the file... (EDIT2: You can do that online for srt it seems:SubShifter - Online SRT Subtitle Resync Tool)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I don't have the time to do all that. My friend just really wants to watch it (he's deaf) and I was trying to find a subtitled version for him and I to watch. I think I was able to get a suitable match though after searching a bit on my lunch today. I appreciate the help.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Just watched it with the wife. Usually when I surprise her with RANDOM MOVIE NIGHT, it's atrocities like Rad, or Repo Man. But this was fun to watch.

"Why do you have to swear so much? We're werewolves not swearwolves!"