What We Do in the Shadows (2014)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: What We Do in the Shadows

Tagline: Some interviews with some vampires

Genre: Comedy, Horror

Director: Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi

Cast: Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi, Jonathan Brugh, Cori Gonzalez-Macuer, Stuart Rutherford, Ben Fransham, Jackie van Beek, Elena Stejko, Jason Hoyte, Karen O'Leary, Mike Minogue, Chelsie Preston Crayford, Ian Harcourt, Ethel Robinson, Brad Harding, Isaac Heron, Yvette Parsons, Madeleine Sami, Aaron Jackson, Morgana Hills, Morag Hills, Frank Habicht, Moose Kapua, Denis Welch, Mario Gaoa, Kura Forrester, Luke Bonjers, Rhys Darby, Simon Vincent, Cohen Holloway, Duncan Sarkies, Nathan Meister, Tanemahuta Gray, Nathan Gray, Ruby Vincent, Jaxon Cook, Matthew Harvey-White, Matt Dravitzki, Roland Hunter, Stan Alley, Lucy Marinkavich, Melanie Hamilton, Ana Flaherty, Aaron Lewis, Belle Gwilliam, Rodney Cook, Jennifer Martin

Release: 2014-06-19

Runtime: 86

Plot: Vampire housemates try to cope with the complexities of modern life and show a newly turned hipster some of the perks of being undead.

Homsar

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
4bqqrtzY9vVQeEcqyqWfTJWmpD9.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: What We Do in the Shadows (2014)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jemaine Clement[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jemaine Clement[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Taika Waititi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonathan Brugh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cori Gonzalez-Macuer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stuart Rutherford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Fransham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jackie van Beek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elena Stejko[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Hoyte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen O'Leary[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mike Minogue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chelsie Preston Crayford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian Harcourt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ethel Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad Harding[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Heron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yvette Parsons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Madeleine Sami[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgana Hills[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morag Hills[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Habicht[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Moose Kapua[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Denis Welch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mario Gaoa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kura Forrester[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Bonjers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rhys Darby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Vincent[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cohen Holloway[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Duncan Sarkies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Meister[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tanemahuta Gray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Gray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ruby Vincent[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaxon Cook[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Harvey-White[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Dravitzki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roland Hunter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Alley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucy Marinkavich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melanie Hamilton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ana Flaherty[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Belle Gwilliam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rodney Cook[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Martin[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-06-19[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]86[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Vampire housemates try to cope with the complexities of modern life and show a newly turned hipster some of the perks of being undead.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Watched this last night, had some funny moments, pretty much Jermaine Clemente was the best parts but if you like that type of dry humor check it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

4bqqrtzY9vVQeEcqyqWfTJWmpD9.jpg

Title: What We Do in the Shadows

Tagline: Some interviews with some vampires

Genre: Comedy, Horror

Director: Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi

Cast: Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi, Jonathan Brugh, Cori Gonzalez-Macuer, Stuart Rutherford, Ben Fransham, Jackie van Beek, Elena Stejko, Jason Hoyte, Karen O'Leary, Mike Minogue, Chelsie Preston Crayford, Ian Harcourt, Ethel Robinson, Brad Harding, Isaac Heron, Yvette Parsons, Madeleine Sami, Aaron Jackson, Morgana Hills, Morag Hills, Frank Habicht, Moose Kapua, Denis Welch, Mario Gaoa, Kura Forrester, Luke Bonjers, Rhys Darby, Simon Vincent, Cohen Holloway, Duncan Sarkies, Nathan Meister, Tanemahuta Gray, Nathan Gray, Ruby Vincent, Jaxon Cook, Matthew Harvey-White, Matt Dravitzki, Roland Hunter, Stan Alley, Lucy Marinkavich, Melanie Hamilton, Ana Flaherty, Aaron Lewis, Belle Gwilliam, Rodney Cook, Jennifer Martin

Release: 2014-06-19

Runtime: 86

Plot: Vampire housemates try to cope with the complexities of modern life and show a newly turned hipster some of the perks of being undead.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
New Zealand humor is really weird but it worked for this. Rhys Darby as an incredibly polite alpha werewolf was also a big highlight.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
torrent. This is one of the few movies I immediately wanted to send money to the distributor after watching the first few minutes. Taika Waititi is a great writer/director/musician and I'm immediately buying some copies of this for friends and family once it pops up anywhere.

Homsar

i laughed jermaines comparison between virgins and a sandwhich

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
i was really wanting to just type that whole comparison out but felt that it would ruin the shock of how funny it was, I've sold three people on the movie just with that quote.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Watched it tonight, A+.

I'm taking it to work tomorrow. I suspect it will be a hit. Love that NZ humor!

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Loved it. A lot of mockumentaries drag but this one was amusing as all hell.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll admit, I was highly skeptical of this one, but gave it a chance because of all the positive comments. I really, really enjoyed it, and I recommend anyone that thinks the trailer looks even remotely interesting give it a shot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you get a chance to see this, do it. Haven't laughed that hard in a theater in a long time.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The werewolf chasing the fake stick throw almost ended me, was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

And vladislav wanting to poke women on facebook. Just lost it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database