I felt the need to rustle jimmies at the zoo yesterday when I saw this sign
rrr_img_12663.jpg

rrr_img_12663.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Loud talkers.
Slow walkers.
Extremely fat people.
People who want to tell me about the weird dream they had last night.
Conspiracy theorists.
Aladains.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I typically am a human being that doesn't often feel their jimmies being rustled; however, there are certain things that rustle them.

1) lousy neighbors. We live in a lower income area. It was one of the few places that allowed dogs and we made shit for money when we moved in. Since moving in, we've increased our collective income to over 125k, but we like the location anyways. We had these people below us that complained we were too loud literally everyday. It was a navy vet with PTSD who said he would kick my ass. They eventually left but had to keep paying the lease for 4 months after.

2) Learn to merge onto the highway. I don't care how bad it is, you never come to a screeching halt to wait for an opening and then merge on the highway.

3) people that complain about their current situation (job, housing) but don't so anything about it. Sick of hearing McDonald's employees complain about their pay but when you ask what jobs they've applied to its always none. I was in a bad spot and at 25 decided to go back to school while working full time the entire time. If I can do it so can you.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Websites that have ads with sound or annoying animation that you cannot stop nor block with add-ons. I try my best to let those webhosts know how big of an asshole they are.

Digital Rights Management.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
People who brag about something like going back to school at 25 while working full time thinking everyone else gets any or all of the same circumstances. Pay is equal across the board along with cost of living and availability of financial aid etc.

People who always have to order the most difficult custom order they possibly can, always.

People.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Fucking people who own a used or 5 year or more luxury car. It seems like 90% of the pain in the ass customers I deal with bitch and moan about the tiniest things on their 06 BMW 325.
Are you a mechanic? I'd assume that a 2006 BMW is no longer under warranty, so more bitching about broken things = more money for you.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Are you a mechanic? I'd assume that a 2006 BMW is no longer under warranty, so more bitching about broken things = more money for you.
I do body work so it's usually them trying to bitch about little things hoping to get us to do it for free(Oh those scratches on the bumper weren't there when I brought it in, This didn't do this before, blah blah blah).

Biggest asshole I've ever encountered was a guy with a 07ish Cadillac XLR who had like 20k worth of damage to his undercarriage and came in and caused a huge stink about how his car doesn't drive the same anymore, never had any damages and threatened to sue us. We then carfaxed his car and found out it had a salvaged title on it and had been in a huge wreck a year or two back and he had so much undercarriage damage was cause it was mostly all prior damages. Once we showed him the carfax he suddenly quit calling us constantly bitching about free shit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Absolutely incompetent coworker that waste everyone's time by constantly needing help and fucking up everything she does so badly that our entire department gets put under review. A person in a computer admin experience required position who has to ask basic questions about sending emails in outlook and who cannot even remember her own winlogin without writing it down on a post-it note. And not only do she not get fired, she gets her contract renewed for another year. Because black female in a major financial corporation.

People with horrible body funk or that think cologne replaces bathing. So, basically, Indians.

People that send me Jesus emails or post Jesus shit on facebook. Usually the same people sending me bullshit that was debunked on snopes five years ago. Holy crap two people in the last week posted the "upside down phone" Obama picture from five years ago, and that shit started as a Bush photoshop back in the stone age.

People who think the Bible is the literal word of god and that anything that contradicts it is blasphemy.

Religious zealotry in general.

This one faggot on his bike who got all fagged up in spandex to go ride in morning rush hour on a narrow curvy road with no shoulder that connected to a major expressway. Every day I hoped to see on the road a red smear with bits of yellow spandex but instead there that faggot would be, holding up a line of cars that were too terrified to pass. And no, this was not some environmentally conscious sir eschewing a cage for the sweet freedom of cycling. Unless he worked on a moonshine still in the woods somewhere there was nothing on this road he could have been going to or from. There are a bunch of giant rich neighborhoods, and the expressway. And that faggot pedaling away in front of a line of morning rush traffic.

Hrm.. this topic is unfun. Trying to think of what russles jimmies is causing jimmies to rustle.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Absolutely incompetent coworker that waste everyone's time by constantly needing help and fucking up everything she does so badly that our entire department gets put under review. A person in a computer admin experience required position who has to ask basic questions about sending emails in outlook and who cannot even remember her own winlogin without writing it down on a post-it note. And not only do she not get fired, she gets her contract renewed for another year. Because black female in a major financial corporation.

People with horrible body funk or that think cologne replaces bathing. So, basically, Indians.

People that send me Jesus emails or post Jesus shit on facebook. Usually the same people sending me bullshit that was debunked on snopes five years ago. Holy crap two people in the last week posted the "upside down phone" Obama picture from five years ago, and that shit started as a Bush photoshop back in the stone age.

People who think the Bible is the literal word of god and that anything that contradicts it is blasphemy.

Religious zealotry in general.

This one faggot on his bike who got all fagged up in spandex to go ride in morning rush hour on a narrow curvy road with no shoulder that connected to a major expressway. Every day I hoped to see on the road a red smear with bits of yellow spandex but instead there that faggot would be, holding up a line of cars that were too terrified to pass. And no, this was not some environmentally conscious sir eschewing a cage for the sweet freedom of cycling. Unless he worked on a moonshine still in the woods somewhere there was nothing on this road he could have been going to or from. There are a bunch of giant rich neighborhoods, and the expressway. And that faggot pedaling away in front of a line of morning rush traffic.

Hrm.. this topic is unfun. Trying to think of what russles jimmies is causing jimmies to rustle.
You must live in an Atlanta suburb

Ben_sl

shitlord
Because black female in a major financial corporation.
cologne replaces bathing. So, basically, Indians.
Some states require a certain percentage of minorities when a company gets to a certain size; what happens is, which ever white guy who happens to have the biggest retirement account/pension tostealgets replaced. So basically a black female without a criminal record writes her own ticket. I seen a black woman get fired for destroying several thousand dollars worth of product, she was back on the job next week, supervisor told us; "anybody that asked any questions gets instantly fired". Word got around, that she got the NAACP involved somehow.

Makes you wonder what god awful stench they are covering up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't go to McDonalds very often but when I do, it's super annoying to get stuck in line and the person in front of you gets to the register and they are asked what they would like....and they look back and forth on the menu board going "ummmmm...hmmmm.....ummmmm....." for 2 minutes. Fuck those people. 1. It's McDoanlds, you know what they fucking have. 2. Look at the menu while waiting in line.

Also, old people who write checks in the grocery store line and must be using some sort of 10th century calligraphy to do so because it doesn't take 5 minutes to fill out a check.

The other day I was in line at the grocery store and a guy was arguing with a clerk that an item he got was supposed to be 10 cents cheaper and wanted someone called up front to go look at it. After almost 10 minutes I slammed down a quarter and told him to keep the fucking change and to move along. The couple behind me started clapping. -insert wegotabadassoverhere.jpeg-

Ben_sl

shitlord
People who use a credit card, then take 10 fucking minutes making their signature look pretty on a fucking touchscreen.

Gray haired nazi granny bitches checking your cart at one of those self check out places.

Getting a hamburger with a fucking bite taken out of it!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Being asked to buy Girl Scout cookies on my way in and out of the store. Get a real job you little cunts!

Ben_sl

shitlord
Little cunts that refuse my credit card for a three dollar purchase because they can't read the signature on the back of it.

SAIDIN_sl

shitlord
Fat black women. You know the type.
Civilians that work for the government, specifically working with(against?) soldiers.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
People at work that think if you are not going at 110% pace you're doing it wrong, as they proceed to put out shit product for going so fast....