Whats rustling your jimmies?

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
that's totally besides the point. There's a big difference between being bad with names and not even bothering to really acknowledge another name. You haven't rustled my jimmies in the slightest, dear sir.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Lol. If I'm meeting any more than 3-4 people, I won't remember ANY of their names unless they do something to stand out. Often I'll end up at a get-together of a friend's/acquaintance's, and I'll know like 2 of the 20 people there. Good fucking luck remembering anyone's names.

Whatever.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was always happy when hot girls didn't remember my name after a night of drunken raw doggin.

Course those throw away wallets with fake papers , left behind were most likely a good idea too.
What the fuck? Are you Barney Stinson?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I remember the hot girls' names.
What really rustles my jimmies is when you introduce yourself to new people (like at a party) and you just KNOW that they aren't gonna remember your name, while you willdefinitely remember theirs... sometimes I jokingly say "ah, I won't remember anyways" after the introduction partjust so I can feel a little better.
Sounds like that is what is happening except he's rustled because the hot girls don't remember his name.

People who think that just because they are driving a car they don't have to let people cross the street at a crosswalk when they have the signal to walk just because they are making a right turn rustle the fuck out of my jimmies. I'm still waiting for someone to do it in a nice car so I can walk the fuck in front of them and then sue the shit out of them.

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
it's not a hot girl issue at all - if anything girls are more likely to remember my name cause of some distant facebook friends or whatever. But as with the "lol dont use facebook then" remark a few pages ago, I don't rly feel inclined to elaborate.

peace

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
it's not a hot girl issue at all - if anything girls are more likely to remember my name cause of some distant facebook friends or whatever. But as with the "lol dont use facebook then" remark a few pages ago, I don't rly feel inclined to elaborate.

peace
Cool story Hansel.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Whatshisname (the guy complaining about remembering names a couple posts up) probably has one of those shitty names that are hard as fuck to remember, like Okalowingu Djubimanu. Get a real name and people would remember it. OR be a more interesting person and people will remember you. If the only thing new acquaintances take from your short, initial conversation is that you have a standard office job, listen to popular music, and drive a Corolla then of course no one is going to give a fuck to remember your name.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You are a serious attention whore if your jimmies are being rustled at random dudes at a social gathering not remembering your name.

Cherry pie rustles my jimmies. It is such an inferior pie to a good strawberry pie and yet everyone makes that shit. Pumpkin pie is better too. However, all my fucking relatives like cherry pie. Dumbasses.

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
Whatshisname (the guy complaining about remembering names a couple posts up) probably has one of those shitty names that are hard as fuck to remember, like Okalowingu Djubimanu. Get a real name and people would remember it. OR be a more interesting person and people will remember you. If the only thing new acquaintances take from your short, initial conversation is that you have a standard office job, listen to popular music, and drive a Corolla then of course no one is going to give a fuck to remember your name.
what a ridiculous troll post. I'm a 26y old student from Vienna and none of the shit you said applies to me - maybe it does to your generic Gringo friends or to you.
Get real, son.

in retrospect maybe I should've said that my jimmies get rustled over people having to pretend to give a shit about names or introductions or anything. You know, shallow social conventions and the need to uphold them - I'm sorry if that's hard to understand for some people here who assume everyone is a generic americano that works an office job and respond to posts here with stuff like "lol, don't use it then".

I'm sure nobody gives a shit but I guess my statements were'nt aimed at ppl who play WoW for 8 hours a day and read the Hunger Games after work.

peace

Jx3

Riddle me this...
What wrong with the Hunger Game books and gringos? Wakandan you be a hater.

haters rustle my jimmies.

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
was just getting pissed about some of these responses "lol it's about girls, lol his name is obibambo and he's an office nerd" and whatnot. Such ridiculous assumptions - I guess it's hard to find ppl relating to shallow social interactions instead of just accepting and living them. I just think the hunger games is a bit overrated especially compared to similar content.
Sorry for rustling yours, wasn't my intention.

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Idiots driving at full speed in the center LEFT turn lane while trying to merge back into traffic rustles the fuck out of my jimmies.
Also idiots on a two lane road that speed up to get in front of me only to slam on their brakes to turn right, all with not a fucking person behind me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
what a ridiculous troll post. I'm a 26y old student from Vienna and none of the shit you said applies to me - maybe it does to your generic Gringo friends or to you.
Get real, son.

in retrospect maybe I should've said that my jimmies get rustled over people having to pretend to give a shit about names or introductions or anything. You know, shallow social conventions and the need to uphold them - I'm sorry if that's hard to understand for some people here who assume everyone is a generic americano that works an office job and respond to posts here with stuff like "lol, don't use it then".

I'm sure nobody gives a shit but I guess my statements were'nt aimed at ppl who play WoW for 8 hours a day and read the Hunger Games after work.

peace
rrr_img_51413.jpg