Whats rustling your jimmies?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I fucking hate it when someone has already made up their mind about something, but asks you for your opinion/thoughts on the matter as a matter of being "nice", not to actually use them for anything. Shit happens all the time in corporate america but my wife pulled that shit on me this morning with the cleaning lady and it pisses me off.

Jimmies rustled, big time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think it means you can park:

6am Tues- 6am Wed

6am Thurs - 6am Fri

6am Sat - 6am Sun - 6am Mon

So basically no parking M W F after 6am

Ticket is justified, no parking from 6:01 am Fri until 6:00 am Sat. 11pm Fri is a ticket
clamps_futurama.gif

Technically correct - the best kind of correct. Also, fuck meter maids.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I fucking hate it when someone has already made up their mind about something, but asks you for your opinion/thoughts on the matter as a matter of being "nice", not to actually use them for anything. Shit happens all the time in corporate america but my wife pulled that shit on me this morning with the cleaning lady and it pisses me off.

Jimmies rustled, big time.
Wait, wait...you have an opinion...on the cleaning lady?

Wat?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
lol, no. We're changing from once a month to twice a month. Wife asked me what day I wanted her to come by. I said "I don't care", and she says "Well give me some days you prefer", and I said "okay, I prefer tuesday, wednesday, or thursday", to which she said "but what about friday" and I said "I said tuesday, wednesday, or thursday", and she says "Well I prefer friday". Of course I said "Then why the fuck did you ask me to give you days when I first told you I didn't care if you were going to pick friday regardless of what I said?"

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think it means you can park:

6am Tues- 6am Wed

6am Thurs - 6am Fri

6am Sat - 6am Sun - 6am Mon

So basically no parking M W F after 6am

Ticket is justified, no parking from 6:01 am Fri until 6:00 am Sat. 11pm Fri is a ticket

The sign's cut off. It says NO PARKING
Yea, obviously the sign doesn't list the days that parking is valid, it would be redundant if the sign said "PARKING" and not "NO PARKING", it wouldn't imply that parking was illegal on any unlisted day either. It says "NO Parking" I pulled it from google images and got the pertinent part of the sign, I put what it said in my post.

Here:

rrr_img_106522.jpg

This is the part that really makes me angry

rrr_img_106524.jpg

You make up some rules, you most likely purposely misinterpret or make them vague enough where there can be multiple interpretations. Then you make up more arbitrary rules about who's timeline I'm supposed to deal with it on, double my fee, because let's be honest you're really just looking for a handout from me, and even the insidiously stupid part where a warrant could be issued, because now I'm a fucking criminal because you guys fucking don't know your own rules, and I don't immediately take time out of my day to call you out on your bull shit?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You got a ticket by some low-wage ticket writer who was probably confused by a terrible sign you had to come post on the internet for other people's interpretation. Let's not make out like it's some kind of personal assault on your wallet to get a handout, ruin your personal reputation and an attempt to threaten your entire livelihood because you're apparently going to be manning nuclear warheads 24 hours straight for the next 15 days and can't pick up a phone. You got a ticket. You're probably in the right. Rustlement is natural, but don't go full retard on this one, man.

I would personally advise just printing out your last post and taking that in to recite when you contest, and also adding that you should be above dealing with society like the rest of us plebs and yelling "I'm a hard working Caucasian American! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!"

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You got a ticket by some low-wage ticket writer who was probably confused by a terrible sign you had to come post on the internet for other people's interpretation. Let's not make out like it's some kind of personal assault on your wallet to get a handout, ruin your personal reputation and an attempt to threaten your entire livelihood because you're apparently going to be manning nuclear warheads 24 hours straight for the next 15 days and can't pick up a phone. You got a ticket. You're probably in the right. Rustlement is natural, but don't go full retard on this one, man.

I would personally advise just printing out your last post and taking that in to recite when you contest, and also adding that you should be above dealing with society like the rest of us plebs and yelling "I'm a hard working Caucasian American! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!"
You kind of suck dude.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
just comfort yourself with the idea that almost all of the public employee pension money is under the control of people who are too big to jail if they steal it all and they will )

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
That rustles you? You actually enjoy wiping an endless Sharpie or something?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You might need to practice your wiping technique until it gets more consistent.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got a call last night from the Lt. Governor of a state I no longer live in.

Was kind of pumped.

Found out today my niece told me he also called her friend that was trying to win some deal on TV as a chef.

Oh well.

2 things I learned talk to a career politican, which I never do.

1. Don't call the governor their boss. Apparently he didn't like that.
2. Don't call him "big ears" because he didn't like that either and I've heard that name for almost 20 years. Oops.

Rustled think I was something special lol. Got lumped in with a TV cook.

Molten Core Raider
companies that ask me to rate something and then wont accept a simple 1-5 star rating, but insist I leave a 5 page review.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LOL. I uninstalled World of Warships and part of the unistall process is a questionaire that's 2 pages long about why you are uninstaling.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I order no onions. I get extra onions. But the waitress noticed it as soon as she set the food down and offered to take it back, so I still tipped her.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Today I'm rustled that every kid at the high school my girlfriend works at is getting a brand new iPad. Fucking kids these days...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I order no onions. I get extra onions. But the waitress noticed it as soon as she set the food down and offered to take it back, so I still tipped her.
Plot twist: She put them there to 'notice' for tips.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Dammit, I got played. I'll hang around outside tonight when she gets off and steal my 3 bucks back.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well there isn't a thread here for "Stupid shit that people say"

This young guy I work with, he's 19. Anyway at one stage today we had to do an item recall. I slowly replied "Total Recall"

He pricked his ears up, "Oh yeah, that movie was really cool, eh"

I nod in agreement, then slowly a doubt appears . . . So I ask him. "Are you talking about the original, or the re-make??"

His answer "Yeah, the re-make! That original was shit"