Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's so obvious that even an idiot can tell.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got any boudoir pics of hillary you can lend me?

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I just realized that people who call themselves 90's kids just because they were born in the 90's should go fucking kill themselves so that the human gene pool stays healthier. You were shitting in your diapers when real 90's kids (born in the later half of 70's and early 80's) were living the 90's. Also, after seeing a fucking dipshit hipster faggot drinking his morning joe out of a cardboard cup, wearing a scarf, I wanted to run that fucker over. And he was outside my apartment building. I don't wanna fucking live in the same building as that vaping piece of human excrement. Isn't there a law that allows me to kill subhumans like that? Makes me miss Hitler. With Hitler we wouldn't have a hipster problem. But I digress. Millenials, stop referring to yourselves as 90's kids. Now go fuck off

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 7 users

Fadaar

That guy
I dunno man, after watching Orange is the New Black I don't think a tranny would do so well

• 1Jew
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I just realized that people who call themselves 90's kids just because they were born in the 90's should go fucking kill themselves so that the human gene pool stays healthier. You were shitting in your diapers when real 90's kids (born in the later half of 70's and early 80's) were living the 90's. Also, after seeing a fucking dipshit hipster faggot drinking his morning joe out of a cardboard cup, wearing a scarf, I wanted to run that fucker over. And he was outside my apartment building. I don't wanna fucking live in the same building as that vaping piece of human excrement. Isn't there a law that allows me to kill subhumans like that? Makes me miss Hitler. With Hitler we wouldn't have a hipster problem. But I digress. Millenials, stop referring to yourselves as 90's kids. Now go fuck off

Funny, I was just reading about Nipsters. Neo-Nazi hipsters.

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tits or GTFO.

• 1Jew

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Who the fuck thinks eating ground turkey that has sat in a car for several days is a good idea and then is surprised when he's not feeling well after eating it? I never thought I'd have the answer to this question, much less the need to ask it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Bruised my tailbone tripping over my kids toys on the stairs

I would have to imagine that this is just about as uncomfortable as having bruised ribs. Everything hurts. Sitting hurts, standing hurts, laying down hurts. I sneezed this morning and almost passed out it hurt so bad.

Fuck this. I need some serious painkillers, tylenol isn't doing shit.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bruised my tailbone tripping over my kids toys on the stairs

I would have to imagine that this is just about as uncomfortable as having bruised ribs. Everything hurts. Sitting hurts, standing hurts, laying down hurts. I sneezed this morning and almost passed out it hurt so bad.

Fuck this. I need some serious painkillers, tylenol isn't doing shit.
If the tail bone is broken, ask your physician for rectally administered osseus manipulation. Sometimes it can help with pain. Also it's a finger in the butt.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hope it isn't broken. If it's not getting better by Monday I guess I'll go get an xray

• 1Jew