Whats rustling your jimmies?

Goatface

my enjoyment of burr's stuff went way down after he married a pos ultra lib. i listened to mmp from the start, but had to start skipping all the parts she was on. after he had a kid, he started talking about not wanting to be angry, more accepting and stuff, i had to quit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Otto

First world problem here. Ordered a fairly expensive monitor for my gaming PC a week ago. Amazon decided to ship it via the USPS and now it's lost in transit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First world problem here. Ordered a fairly expensive monitor for my gaming PC a week ago. Amazon decided to ship it via the USPS and now it's lost in transit.

"Lost". Sure. You know damn well its in Tyrone's house now.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyhow, if you find yourself in the position of needing to go to the ER with something that isn't a heart attack or gunshot and need to be seen quickly, just call an ambulance. At least you have a chance of being seen.

20 years ago I was visiting my uncle and he thought he was having a heart attack. He lived in the boonies and we knew from experience that it took the ambulance as long to get to his house as it took to drive to the hospital, so between that and the cost of the ride it was an easy decison to jump in the truck and take off. Waited for hours and hours for what looked like a heart attack and we were told it must not be too serious since we didn't come in on an ambulance. I forgot what it was, but he just needed to take his fucking nitro pill. But what pissed me off is that there's no way they could have known that. No one ever looked at him. We told them we thought he was having another heart attack and they were like okay fill this out and take a seat. That's when I learned that you need to call an ambulance if you need an ER.

Goes to the endocrinologist and the doctor wants to start doing a bunch of other stuff other than the blood work which as all my mom needed.

lol I've had that happen so many times. I think it's because I don't like to tell people how to do their jobs. So just because they seem to be going off on a tangent, there may be a reason that I don't understand. Last time I went to an ENT because something flew into my ear and I couldn't get it out. He did a whole checkup we talked about shit because I needed a new ENT anyway and he was about to leave and I was like uhh doc, wtf? What about my ear? What's wrong with your ear it looked fine? It's the reason for the appointment. Something flew in and won't come out! WTF man read the goddamn chart!

It turned out to be a spider. I had gone to an urgent care clinic and they couldn't reach it. They told me I needed an honest to god ENT for this.

Then there was the endocrinologist who I went to to measure my BMR. 5 visits in, the cunt has collected 24 hours of piss from me, done a glucose tolerance test, and a bone density scan (I was in my 20's), "When do I get my BMR measured? I only came here because you have the BMR machine" She wanted to do that other shit because I didn't eat enough milk or something.

Fucker

Log Wizard
FedEx did that with a camera I ordered. Place I ordered it from said it wasn't their problem and I told em nope, yours! Did a chargeback and ordered from a different place.

Last year, there was a brief period when half my Amazon orders vanished before delivery. 100% the drivers were stealing them.

• 1Rustled

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
FedEx did that with a camera I ordered. Place I ordered it from said it wasn't their problem and I told em nope, yours! Did a chargeback and ordered from a different place.

Last year, there was a brief period when half my Amazon orders vanished before delivery. 100% the drivers were stealing them.
I'm planning on upgrading my PC but likely gonna wait for January to at least remove the odds of christmas temps stealing my stuff. I haven't had issues in years though but better safe than sorry for the expensive shit, I'm sure if I tell Amazon they didn't deliver some 100-200euro shit they'd reimburse me on the spot, but if a 900euros GPU gets lost I think they'd be a lot less likely to and doing a chargeback on Amazon means not being able to use the card later on for other random crap.

I wish they had like a dedicated delivery service you can pay more to use, where basically they can actually track who's stealing shit themselves, instead of using underpaid subcontracted temps who obviously don't give a shit about their jobs or getting caught.

lurker

Vyemm Raider

It wasn't the drivers.

If-your-Amazon-or-UPS-package-is-long-overdue-for-M.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Otto

I cringe when I make an order and FedEx is used. It's a 50/50 chance that I actually get it or on time. Never had a problem until this year.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got one that showed up to major city hub and sorting with delayed no info for 4 days. Soon to be hard to get item possibly, not sure if atf intercepted shipment or luck of the draw first lost package out of the last 10.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I cringe when I make an order and FedEx is used. It's a 50/50 chance that I actually get it or on time. Never had a problem until this year.
Even UPS is starting to shit the bed. Just received items that were 5 and 6 days late. It is going to get to the point where I'll start going to stores again.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
"None of the above" as the first answer. Make it the last answer, that way the above are the answers before it that are incorrect. If it's the first answer, the only thing above it is the question itself?

• 1Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Massive loan on a massive case and not getting communication from the lender. It must be closed and funded this year and we're down to the wire. Mother fuckers need to communicate!

• 1Rustled

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
WTF?!?!

This girl from Australia-- https://www.youtube.com/user/lara6683
she is SO fucking talented and I have seen a bunch of her videos with her piano and violin and they are inspiring.

Now she is on Twitch and all of a sudden she is doing her thing in a bathtub in a bikini and/or naked?!!?

I am so torn by it-- either she really needed to get naked or she really didn't. Maybe the Aussies have different values?
I dunno. What's even worse is when you check the internet for her net worth:

What is lara6683's net worth?​

lara6683 is an Australian YouTube channel with over 385.00K subscribers. It started 13 years ago and has 919 uploaded videos.

The net worth of lara6683's channel through 19 Dec 2022

$357,281

How much money does lara6683 make from YouTube?​

Below is an estimate of the average earnings from advertising on the channel, depending on the language, price, and the current audience.

Daily​

$45

Weekly​

$315

Monthly​

$1,262

Yearly​

$22,306

Oh honey!! Stay being a charming artist, and stop being a (really) cheap whore! I am kind of heart-broken.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF?!?!

This girl from Australia-- https://www.youtube.com/user/lara6683
she is SO fucking talented and I have seen a bunch of her videos with her piano and violin and they are inspiring.

Now she is on Twitch and all of a sudden she is doing her thing in a bathtub in a bikini and/or naked?!!?

I am so torn by it-- either she really needed to get naked or she really didn't. Maybe the Aussies have different values?
I dunno. What's even worse is when you check the internet for her net worth:

What is lara6683's net worth?​

lara6683 is an Australian YouTube channel with over 385.00K subscribers. It started 13 years ago and has 919 uploaded videos.

The net worth of lara6683's channel through 19 Dec 2022

$357,281

How much money does lara6683 make from YouTube?​

Below is an estimate of the average earnings from advertising on the channel, depending on the language, price, and the current audience.

Daily​

$45

Weekly​

$315

Monthly​

$1,262

Yearly​

$22,306

Oh honey!! Stay being a charming artist, and stop being a (really) cheap whore! I am kind of heart-broken.

Very odd choice to simp out over. Very odd looking, like got that mental illness look here. And she's just playing over the top of other music a bit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
LOOOONG fuckin story.

Like a week ago My steam boiler blew up! Like literally shot a couple pipes off it and the water level gauge. When I bought the house the inspector told me it would need to be replaced sooner than later because it was waaaay too rusty and the owner didn't take care of it. Plus it was from the 70's! It was literally a hazard IMO. But short sale...I'll wait until it blows up. And it did!

Put in a half of tank of oil, so it's the 1st fire up after a bleeding for the winter. It's been unusually warm here in Massachusetts thank goodness. I'm putting a load in the dryer, and something seemed off with the way the boiler sounded, so I walk over and BOOOOM! There's fuckin steam everywhere. RED scalding water is shooting out! My fire alarms start going off! Cats and Dogs living together! I was scared shitless.

MY dumbass moves toward the boiler thinking I can shut it off. That 1st hot water hit my black ass and I backed right the fuck up! I finally got to thinking straight, and turned the waster off at the main, and flipped the breakers for the whole fuckin house, since I couldn't see shit. Open the basement door. I'm fuckin stressed outta my mind at this point because I know how much a new boiler costs.

Fast forward a couple hours. I can get in the basement again after going out the basement door. It looks like fuckin Freddy vs Jason down there. Come to find out rust has been building up throughout the boiler and a secondary hot water tank. So rust water, which I thought would be brown is red. Looks like I murdered someone down there. I'm about to have s stroke I swear.

Bare with me here...

Fast forward a couple days. I get a few plumbers to come by to see if they can "fix" this shit. They all laugh at my ass. The lowest price was 9k if he can work after hours. Most expensive was 13k. I went with the 9k. Duh. And boy did I regret this. Not in the way you think though!

Plumber comes by to start cutting pipes etc. He brings his 10 Y.O son who is special needs. He's his helper. Cute kid. Speech impediment and you can tell there is something slightly off. But cute kid. So the plumber and his partner and the boy are down there a few hours. I go to check on them. His partner left so it's just the plumber and his son. Son asks me to use the bathroom. Off the living room kid. Wash your hands.

20 minutes later the boy has not returned from using the bathroom. Plumber calls his sons name thru the floor. "Let's go Billy!". The son responds "I'm trying!". Weird response but OK. I head upstairs. The boy shoots past me on the stairs. As I am walking upstairs I can smell the little bastard tore my bathroom up! I'm going to let that cool off a bit before I go clean the toilet after him. (I can't stand people using my toilet).

I head to my bedroom. An hour has passed. Plumber and son are long gone. BUT! The smell isn't going away. I head to the bathroom, but before I can get there...From my KITCHEN to the living room to the bathroom there is a trail of SHIT on my floor. It was a scene out of Daddy Day Care in my bathroom! There was shit on the floor! Shit on the walls! Shit on the sink! Shit on TOP of the toilet! Shit everywhere! I have the lowest of low constitutions, and run to the kitchen sink to throw up! Disgusting I know. But it's what was there.

I can't clean this up. Call my mother from upstairs, and show/explain. She can't stop laughing and says I am on my own! She comes back with bleach, gloves, mask etc. I can't call the plumber directly to have him clean up this shit, because it's through a service. I'm on my own.

Two hours and two bottles of bleach, rolls of paper towels later, I am done.

I have been shot. I have been stabbed. I have had meningitis. I have had a spinal tap. I even had someone try and cut my throat! This was more painful than all of those!

The next morning the plumber calls me, and says he left his wrench somewhere over my house. I say I will look for it, and let him know if I find it. I say NOTHING about his son shitting all over my house! Why you may ask? My daughter is special needs, and when she was like five Y.O, I had a similar situation. She made a mess in an ex friends bathroom, and he went nutzo in front of everyone. It's an embarrassing situation to be in. I wasn't going to be an asshole. Plus there was zero reason to mention it since I had cleaned up. Thoroughly. PLUS I know he had to have known his son made a mess. They were in the same truck! If my house was any indication, he knew his son had made a mess. PLUS he was clearly fishing my response with the lost tool thing. Come on.

He calls me again to ask me about the tool like a couple hours later. "Nope, didn't see it". He then stutters and says he mean to say he found it! Come on. He comes back that night with his partner. No son. He's a little awkward when I let him in the basement at this point. I still say nothing.

They finally get the old boiler moved after a third guy comes to help. They just start cleaning up, and will order the boiler soon as I give them the next deposit.

That night the plumber calls me. Tells me if I don't mind, he has a boiler that is less than 6 years old. Will sell it to me for 1k. Work installing will be another 3k. He uses some of the piping. I'm skeptical. But I say let's see how good/bad shape it's in, and I will decide. PLUS I don't pay him until it's running a week. He brings it the next night. It's smaller, definitely a newer model. How old I have no idea. Well compared to the old boiler, it's from the future! He says he will give me in writing 5 years of him replacing/fixing the boiler. Cool! They install it next day.

Been a week, Small leak that I can see. I THINK the new Amazon thermostat isn't the right type of thermostat. (I just snagged an old analog thermostat to replace the Amazon). I have to set the temp like 4 degrees lower than what I want in the house. According to the thermostat, it's 71 in the house. It's definitely hotter. BUT my god. It's been running a week, and my oil gauge hasn't moved! Plus the radiators are 100% filled with steam. Quiet as a mouse, and just seem to be...working better all around. He's coming today to install the new thermostat/look at sensor and fix the the leak.

I know some of you guys are plumbers. Worth 4k?

Here's the old boiler after the aftermath!

Time for a new one!.jpg

Jason was Here!.jpg

And the "new"...

Brand New Hotness.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
LOOOONG fuckin story.

Like a week ago My steam boiler blew up! Like literally shot a couple pipes off it and the water level gauge. When I bought the house the inspector told me it would need to be replaced sooner than later because it was waaaay too rusty and the owner didn't take care of it. Plus it was from the 70's! It was literally a hazard IMO. But short sale...I'll wait until it blows up. And it did!

Put in a half of tank of oil, so it's the 1st fire up after a bleeding for the winter. It's been unusually warm here in Massachusetts thank goodness. I'm putting a load in the dryer, and something seemed off with the way the boiler sounded, so I walk over and BOOOOM! There's fuckin steam everywhere. RED scalding water is shooting out! My fire alarms start going off! Cats and Dogs living together! I was scared shitless.

MY dumbass moves toward the boiler thinking I can shut it off. That 1st hot water hit my black ass and I backed right the fuck up! I finally got to thinking straight, and turned the waster off at the main, and flipped the breakers for the whole fuckin house, since I couldn't see shit. Open the basement door. I'm fuckin stressed outta my mind at this point because I know how much a new boiler costs.

Fast forward a couple hours. I can get in the basement again after going out the basement door. It looks like fuckin Freddy vs Jason down there. Come to find out rust has been building up throughout the boiler and a secondary hot water tank. So rust water, which I thought would be brown is red. Looks like I murdered someone down there. I'm about to have s stroke I swear.

Bare with me here...

Fast forward a couple days. I get a few plumbers to come by to see if they can "fix" this shit. They all laugh at my ass. The lowest price was 9k if he can work after hours. Most expensive was 13k. I went with the 9k. Duh. And boy did I regret this. Not in the way you think though!

Plumber comes by to start cutting pipes etc. He brings his 10 Y.O son who is special needs. He's his helper. Cute kid. Speech impediment and you can tell there is something slightly off. But cute kid. So the plumber and his partner and the boy are down there a few hours. I go to check on them. His partner left so it's just the plumber and his son. Son asks me to use the bathroom. Off the living room kid. Wash your hands.

20 minutes later the boy has not returned from using the bathroom. Plumber calls his sons name thru the floor. "Let's go Billy!". The son responds "I'm trying!". Weird response but OK. I head upstairs. The boy shoots past me on the stairs. As I am walking upstairs I can smell the little bastard tore my bathroom up! I'm going to let that cool off a bit before I go clean the toilet after him. (I can't stand people using my toilet).

I head to my bedroom. An hour has passed. Plumber and son are long gone. BUT! The smell isn't going away. I head to the bathroom, but before I can get there...From my KITCHEN to the living room to the bathroom there is a trail of SHIT on my floor. It was a scene out of Daddy Day Care in my bathroom! There was shit on the floor! Shit on the walls! Shit on the sink! Shit on TOP of the toilet! Shit everywhere! I have the lowest of low constitutions, and run to the kitchen sink to throw up! Disgusting I know. But it's what was there.

I can't clean this up. Call my mother from upstairs, and show/explain. She can't stop laughing and says I am on my own! She comes back with bleach, gloves, mask etc. I can't call the plumber directly to have him clean up this shit, because it's through a service. I'm on my own.

Two hours and two bottles of bleach, rolls of paper towels later, I am done.

I have been shot. I have been stabbed. I have had meningitis. I have had a spinal tap. I even had someone try and cut my throat! This was more painful than all of those!

The next morning the plumber calls me, and says he left his wrench somewhere over my house. I say I will look for it, and let him know if I find it. I say NOTHING about his son shitting all over my house! Why you may ask? My daughter is special needs, and when she was like five Y.O, I had a similar situation. She made a mess in an ex friends bathroom, and he went nutzo in front of everyone. It's an embarrassing situation to be in. I wasn't going to be an asshole. Plus there was zero reason to mention it since I had cleaned up. Thoroughly. PLUS I know he had to have known his son made a mess. They were in the same truck! If my house was any indication, he knew his son had made a mess. PLUS he was clearly fishing my response with the lost tool thing. Come on.

He calls me again to ask me about the tool like a couple hours later. "Nope, didn't see it". He then stutters and says he mean to say he found it! Come on. He comes back that night with his partner. No son. He's a little awkward when I let him in the basement at this point. I still say nothing.

They finally get the old boiler moved after a third guy comes to help. They just start cleaning up, and will order the boiler soon as I give them the next deposit.

That night the plumber calls me. Tells me if I don't mind, he has a boiler that is less than 6 years old. Will sell it to me for 1k. Work installing will be another 3k. He uses some of the piping. I'm skeptical. But I say let's see how good/bad shape it's in, and I will decide. PLUS I don't pay him until it's running a week. He brings it the next night. It's smaller, definitely a newer model. How old I have no idea. Well compared to the old boiler, it's from the future! He says he will give me in writing 5 years of him replacing/fixing the boiler. Cool! They install it next day.

Been a week, Small leak that I can see. I THINK the new Amazon thermostat isn't the right type of thermostat. (I just snagged an old analog thermostat to replace the Amazon). I have to set the temp like 4 degrees lower than what I want in the house. According to the thermostat, it's 71 in the house. It's definitely hotter. BUT my god. It's been running a week, and my oil gauge hasn't moved! Plus the radiators are 100% filled with steam. Quiet as a mouse, and just seem to be...working better all around. He's coming today to install the new thermostat/look at sensor and fix the the leak.

I know some of you guys are plumbers. Worth 4k?

Here's the old boiler after the aftermath!

View attachment 448692

View attachment 448693View attachment 448694
Mein gott.

• 1Solidarity