Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Don't piss off reporters? Really? Reporters should report the facts objectively. If they did their job correctly, people wouldn't have to tiptoe around them.

1697037499574.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just admitting theyre propagandist.

Fucking sinus infection. Got past the back of my mouth feels like its on fire to my nose nonstop producing superglue stage.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got into an Uber. Driver is a heavy smoker. I feel sick after 30 seconds.

• 3Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just got into an Uber. Driver is a heavy smoker. I feel sick after 30 seconds.
LMAO. We landed in Omaha late and got an Uber to the hotel. Driver was this real lait back black guy, you know and things yo. The inside of his windows were sticky with pot smoke and I made sure he wasn't high, and he laughed...notch yet bro....but lemme tell you bouts somethin...

We hit the interstate, and no shit this guy was doing 93+ in the SLOW lane and not keeping up with traffic....meanwhile I'm getting a contact high off the pot tar on his windows and my GF was absolutely ready to murder someone NAMELY ME, and Bob Marley was just havin a cruiz kno what I mean yo.

Smokers and then there are smokers who try to cloak the stink with those nasty gas station perfume sprays. /gag

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LMAO. We landed in Omaha late and got an Uber to the hotel. Driver was this real lait back black guy, you know and things yo. The inside of his windows were sticky with pot smoke and I made sure he wasn't high, and he laughed...notch yet bro....but lemme tell you bouts somethin...

We hit the interstate, and no shit this guy was doing 93+ in the SLOW lane and not keeping up with traffic....meanwhile I'm getting a contact high off the pot tar on his windows and my GF was absolutely ready to murder someone NAMELY ME, and Bob Marley was just havin a cruiz kno what I mean yo.

Smokers and then there are smokers who try to cloak the stink with those nasty gas station perfume sprays. /gag
Shiiieeet. I was in Omaha the 1st and 2nd for a quick work trip. Thankfully no stoner drivers.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What you going to start telling me what fucking browser I can watch YouTube on? I will run any and every fucking ad blocker I want to, fuck you YouTube you stupid, arrogant, entitled, fucking morons.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Whatever "Trunk or Treat" is.

This chase for more efficiently redistributing more candy between more children more times during the "season* because their parents bought cheap trendy costumes on Amazon or at Spirit is getting fucking retarded.

For a while it was just the mini van scramble where the group of kids doesn't even have to walk between driveways. Now it's no, homeowner, bring your car and candy to a parking lot and hand it out. Oh also decorate and dress up to do so. Oh also, that's just a series of local events, so kids will still trick or treat on Halloween.

What the fuck is this shit?

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is it for Funko Pop Adults then? Sounds full of weeb adult shit.
Mostly. I have no problem with adults wanting to dress up for Halloween, but they should be honest about it.

It's also "for" the kids wrt protecting them. Can't let them just wander around the neighborhood.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whatever "Trunk or Treat" is.

This chase for more efficiently redistributing more candy between more children more times during the "season* because their parents bought cheap trendy costumes on Amazon or at Spirit is getting fucking retarded.

For a while it was just the mini van scramble where the group of kids doesn't even have to walk between driveways. Now it's no, homeowner, bring your car and candy to a parking lot and hand it out. Oh also decorate and dress up to do so. Oh also, that's just a series of local events, so kids will still trick or treat on Halloween.

What the fuck is this shit?
No to all of it. Fuck that lazy feel good bullshit and fuck enabling another generation of fatty diabetics.

Goatface

trick or treating is pretty much dead here. it is only "allowed" from 5 to 7pm. hardly any houses give out candy. there are like several businesses and churches that do stuff (small town). they can walk like 3-4 short blocks and get pizza, popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy, normal candy etc.

think i was 10-12, we would walk 4+ miles with no adults. remember going into people houses waiting to get homemade caramel popcorn and candied apples.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don’t know how fucking Word runs so fucking shitty these days. You have one job, display some fucking text, and yet it has worse performance than an 89 year-old grandma whose hip replacements failed. Software today blows. It really is true about how limits breed ingenuity and shit.
They have to validate why they charge for a new version every couple of months/years, so just dump more dogshit code, ontop of dogshit code. midstwhile Word 2003, had 99% of the same functionality

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
All the candy you get from the store now is just fucking soy infused mega processed trash anyway, so Halloween may as well be good and dead. To even find decent quality candy, is unheard of, its all the same ingredients in everything, shit I wouldn’t feed to livestock; which by the way they do, and some faggot Monsanto shill on TikTok pretending that that’s just fucking swell

“Oh did you get some Chocolate in your led filled, soy emulsified block of high fructose corn syrup???”

Our food is calorically high and simultaneously unsatiating, sedantary shut ins shoveling down copious amounts to get the same fill, expanding the guts, fueling the hunger hormone.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
All the candy you get from the store now is just fucking soy infused mega processed trash anyway, so Halloween may as well be good and dead. To even find decent quality candy, is unheard of, its all the same ingredients in everything, shit I wouldn’t feed to livestock; which by the way they do, and some faggot Monsanto shill on TikTok pretending that that’s just fucking swell

“Oh did you get some Chocolate in your led filled, soy emulsified block of high fructose corn syrup???”

Our food is calorically high and simultaneously unsatiating, sedantary shut ins shoveling down copious amounts to get the same fill, expanding the guts, fueling the hunger hormone.
Spree's don't have any soy, but on the other hand if I eat too much of any type of candy or soda or anything I feel like my body is shutting down

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

yeah I miss the good old days when candy was a nutritious and healthy food

• 2Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
yeah I miss the good old days when candy was a nutritious and healthy food

I get your point on nutrition, but Voyce is correct. It's all palm oil or absolute garbage. Fuck, Skittles used to have goddamn fruit juice in it. Some beancounter somewhere thought we could replace that with hydrogenated palm kernel oil and color it with red 40 lake, which is made from petroleum, saving 0.0005 cents a bag. Boom, stocks go up, kids get even fatter!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I get your point on nutrition, but Voyce is correct. It's all palm oil or absolute garbage. Fuck, Skittles used to have goddamn fruit juice in it. Some beancounter somewhere thought we could replace that with hydrogenated palm kernel oil and color it with red 40 lake, which is made from petroleum, saving 0.0005 cents a bag. Boom, stocks go up, kids get even fatter!
Isn't Toblerone still real candy?