Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
eh, if they didnt make screws out of ""metal"" with approximately the hardness of room temperature butter, it wouldnt really matter much
Look if you chill the butter screws you can make them so brittle they explode also. They're adaptable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Philips head screws suck. Their reign is over. Better patterns exist. Let Philips head screws go extinct.
Yea I only use torx or square, if I want it to look traditional just a slot head. Phillips got way overused in high torque applications and frankly the biggest problem is it's not clear to dumbs that there's different size Phillips bits.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I do use the appropriate size Philips bit, but the hardware that comes with random stuff is just garbage that might as well be made out of clay. I use the shit out of hex and square stuff and I don't think I've ever stripped one in my life.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Trying to watch a movie with my kid tonight. These were the first two we tried. Turned both off within 10 minutes.
Screenshot_20231112-180112.png

Screenshot_20231112-180041.png

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Clients who want to nickel and dime you on the invoice. And then after that they want to discuss a payment plan.

Mad George Clooney GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was pissed, so rage googled and turns out my district isn't the only one, 3 are republican uncontested and four are democrat uncontested

Yeah when I went to vote, literally everyone was running unopposed. Given the terrible condition of the streets here and whatnot, that amazes me.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20231113_160231.jpg

What the FUCK is with medical facilities having the most prominent displays of ideological compliance of anyone at this point? I can't pass a medical facility or a Catholic church without seeing a bunch of ideological flags out front. Meanwhile I see almost none of these in front of any actual people's houses.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 500265
What the FUCK is with medical facilities having the most prominent displays of ideological compliance of anyone at this point? I can't pass a medical facility or a Catholic church without seeing a bunch of ideological flags out front. Meanwhile I see almost none of these in front of any actual people's houses.
Have you ever met doctors? They are fucking idiots.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 500265
Amherst.

Answered your question for you.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, they're almost as bad as lawyers...
I know you think you're being funny, but you're not. Doctors are taught from day 1 to observe medical authority, not question, etc etc. They don't do a lot of questioning as to "why." Sometime when you are at your doctor's office, try asking them why something is happening, why your body does this or that. They'll either make something up on the spot to appease you or they'll just look at you like you got horns coming out of your head. They follow the book without question, which is why they're overwhelmingly liberal. It's been ingrained in them from the start. They see MSNPC, they obey it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know you think you're being funny, but you're not. Doctors are taught from day 1 to observe medical authority, not question, etc etc. They don't do a lot of questioning as to "why." Sometime when you are at your doctor's office, try asking them why something is happening, why your body does this or that. They'll either make something up on the spot to appease you or they'll just look at you like you got horns coming out of your head. They follow the book without question, which is why they're overwhelmingly liberal. It's been ingrained in them from the start. They see MSNPC, they obey it.

I think a lot of it is dependent on the type of Dr, but when I worked in EMS I'd see a lot of Primary care and Urgent care Dr's that would call ambulances because they thought their patients were having heart attacks because the EKG strip at the top said "ACUTE MI SUSPECTED" even though anyone that could read an EKG would immediately see the patient was moving or something and this isn't what a real EKG could ever look like.

Didn't matter. They saw "MI SUSPECTED" at the top so that's what it was