Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There has never been a more appropriate post to say "okay boomer" to than this. Jesus christ. How do you post on the internet?
Him and Fucker collaborate to kinda figure it out together.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Him and Fucker collaborate to kinda figure it out together.
Absolutely hilarious that your asshole is still in a knot over some negs. Even more hilarious is that I am living in your head rent free.

Never change, man, never change.

:honkler:

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My keyboard has buttons just like it did in 1998.
1706537170947.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Hell yeah, a real keyboard. Its got the proper spacing between arrows and home/end/etc. Its got the normal number pad, again with the right spacing.

Everything started to go downhill when they started fucking around with that keyboard. First we got stupidass laptop keyboard with all the keys in the wrong place and some of them missing. Then they got rid of keys all together and everyone started just making weird gestures on touch screens. Now everything is fake and gay. Coincidence?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dislike both of those versions compared to the original, but they're both obviously superior to the cave man style "move my whole goddam arm to move the cursor a few pixels" style that most mongoloids kept using.
Real men just learned to use a mouse with ridiculous dpi settings

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Everything started to go downhill when they started fucking around with that keyboard. First we got stupidass laptop keyboard with all the keys in the wrong place and some of them missing. Then they got rid of keys all together and everyone started just making weird gestures on touch screens. Now everything is fake and gay. Coincidence?
The only thing that really pissed me off with keyboards was when they made them quiet. Fuck yes I have 3 of those keyboards pictured at home and they all still work fine. clickty clack motherfucker. Changing the keys didn't bother me because I hunt and peck anyway.

But this right here is the pinnacle of mousehood. I actually prefer the wired version because then the batteries will never die. But no one hardly makes that anymore.

6122BbNMEBL.jpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The way Indian scammers with thick Indian accents always have a super-American name.

My mom got a call from "Mike Smith" with a thick Indian accent from Norton Antivirus Tech Support asking if she bought something and then offering a $200 refund when the answer was no. She got partway through the conversation before she realized it was a scam because the guy asked her to call the bank and then call him back with some info, but "don't tell the bank why you're calling". She got the guy's callback number, then said she was actually gonna call the FBI first to tell them about the "unauthorized purchase". Then hung up.

Can't imagine how many old people actually fall for stuff like this from "Mike Smith" type assholes.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The way Indian scammers with thick Indian accents always have a super-American name.

My mom got a call from "Mike Smith" with a thick Indian accent from Norton Antivirus Tech Support asking if she bought something and then offering a $200 refund when the answer was no. She got partway through the conversation before she realized it was a scam because the guy asked her to call the bank and then call him back with some info, but "don't tell the bank why you're calling". She got the guy's callback number, then said she was actually gonna call the FBI first to tell them about the "unauthorized purchase". Then hung up.

Can't imagine how many old people actually fall for stuff like this from "Mike Smith" type assholes.
They've been conditioned to believe in magic dirt. It would be racist to think "Mike from Chicago" isn't from there just because he can't pronounce it.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a person at work who uses this sharkfin mouse. Always awkward whenever I go and do something on their computer. It just doesn't feel right at all
I ran across my old one in a box a while back and gave it a try. Aside from the weird form factor, the sensitivity on it was really odd. It was amazing 25 years ago though lol. When I worked in the office, I always kept a normal mouse attached in case anyone need to use my computer. People can have weird mice and manners lol.
I really like the kensingtons, and the older ones were built like a tank, but the newer ones have started to die on me relatively quickly. Tried a few other brands but once you get used to the big scroll wheel, there's just no replacement :(

Relevant rustle: I think the entire mouse industry switched to the same type of shitty click switch around 15 years ago. Every mouse/trackball that I've had I tried since then only lasts about a year before one of the buttons starts randomly doubleclicking.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The entire office has discovered the euphoria of pooping in the downstairs bathroom that's closest to my office. Even the front desk girl on the other side of the building and next floor, who passes by 3x other single/unisex bathrooms, uses this one now. Fuckers!

Two of the upstairs bathrooms have the round toilet seats. I assume the other guys don't like those for the same reason I don't (I don't want my twig and berries to touch the seat). But I have no idea why the women still come downstairs. You'd think they'd LOVE having two unisex bathrooms that all the guys hate.

Anyways, I'm brainstorming how to solve this problem and stuffing paper towels into the HVAC duct crossed my mind...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyways, I'm brainstorming how to solve this problem and stuffing paper towels into the HVAC duct crossed my mind...
You're just eating the wrong foods. You need to make sure when they open the door, their eyes water and they start to gag.

If they still come by after a couple days of that, get their numbers for me.