Whats rustling your jimmies?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
You would of have to of known that would be a probable outcome.
Considering he called me about the interview yeah. Thought long and hard about it. If it was just $$ I'd have told him to fuck off but I'm tired of what I've been doing.

Gave my two week notice today. Had to cut my boss off and have him step outside with me. He and our commercial accounts manager were trying to promote me haha... awkward. I felt so bad. I would have made slightly more after the promotion than the job offer I declined Tuesday due to the interview though. Motherfuckers all up on my shit this week.

Fadaar

That guy
Considering he called me about the interview yeah. Thought long and hard about it. If it was just $$ I'd have told him to fuck off but I'm tired of what I've been doing.

Gave my two week notice today. Had to cut my boss off and have him step outside with me. He and our commercial accounts manager were trying to promote me haha... awkward. I felt so bad. I would have made slightly more after the promotion than the job offer I declined Tuesday due to the interview though. Motherfuckers all up on my shit this week.
Hey man at least you got a choice of jobs, some of the bums around here couldn't even cut it as a fry cook.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
When a girl has a really pretty face but is like 20~30 pounds overweight and you want to tell them to lose that weight and they'd be really hot but it would probably be considered mean.

And then they'd feel self-conscious and lose it but then stop talking to you because they got mad at you for it and now they're hot but won't have sex with you oh no what have I done
ps this part never happened ^ I never told anyone to yo

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a girl has a really pretty face but is like 20~30 pounds overweight and you want to tell them to lose that weight and they'd be really hot but it would probably be considered mean.

And then they'd feel self-conscious and lose it but then stop talking to you because they got mad at you for it and now they're hot but won't have sex with you oh no what have I done
ps this part never happened ^ I never told anyone to yo
Never had this issue in any relationship so far, tell them the gym you go to has a sign-up your partner promotion and ask if she'd be interested in 1 month free as something the two of you can do together (or at least, go to the gym together). Even if you're out $20, she either likes it enough to stick to it or she doesn't and you at least tried.

The real jimmies rustler, when she goes to the gym with you and is great for a few weeks, then ditches you for someone she met there. Fuck you Ex #4

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I've never told a GF they were overweight, probably because I never lasted more than 2 weeks with one. I used to date based solely on boob size. Hey it works when you're younger =D

Wife on the other hand has been told. REPEATEDLY! Lost 20ish lbs so far since summer, hope she keeps on the right track. I just have less than 0 interest when above a certain weight.

And her jimmies are probably rustled that I can eat whatever I want and be normal weight :p /comfort

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Dont need to go to the gym- just go for a walk together every day and do 15 minutes with hand weights etc at home together 3 days a week, works fine. Make it a together-time kinda thing.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone noticed what the gas stations are doing to the Plus and Premium fuel? It used to be roughly 10-12 cents higher as you moved up an octane grade.

The Shell stations around here started making Plus about 25 cents more and the Premium 50 cents more. Then they went nuts and made it a 35 cent jump.....70 cents more for Premium!

Now some of the other gas stations have joined in, but they're about 20-22 cents more per jump. I'm sure they'll eventually be right up there with what Shell is doing soon enough. Ass holes.

I was really pissed when I went to Shell about 1.5 months ago and only looked at the Regular octane price when pulling in. Hit the lever at the pump and said what's this shit?

Well Shell really pulled a fast one 2 weeks ago and removed their bigger sign that showed all 3 gas prices on the same board.......and made a smaller digital sign that only shows one price......the Regular octane price. No way that was a coincidence, and no company goes out of their way to shrink an advertising road sign. People see $2.29 and pull in, go to get Premium and see that it's $2.99 or even $3.04!

Jimmies Mega Rustled.

mr208

N00b
Has anyone noticed what the gas stations are doing to the Plus and Premium fuel? It used to be roughly 10-12 cents higher as you moved up an octane grade.

The Shell stations around here started making Plus about 25 cents more and the Premium 50 cents more. Then they went nuts and made it a 35 cent jump.....70 cents more for Premium!

Now some of the other gas stations have joined in, but they're about 20-22 cents more per jump. I'm sure they'll eventually be right up there with what Shell is doing soon enough. Ass holes.

I was really pissed when I went to Shell about 1.5 months ago and only looked at the Regular octane price when pulling in. Hit the lever at the pump and said what's this shit?

Well Shell really pulled a fast one 2 weeks ago and removed their bigger sign that showed all 3 gas prices on the same board.......and made a smaller digital sign that only shows one price......the Regular octane price. No way that was a coincidence, and no company goes out of their way to shrink an advertising road sign. People see $2.29 and pull in, go to get Premium and see that it's $2.99 or even $3.04!

Jimmies Mega Rustled.
As someone who drives a car with Premium fuel, this has been the bain of my existence. Its pure supply and demand though. Most people get regular, so they "sell" them on the lower cost afforded by the higher markup for premium fuels. Its bullshit. If you really want to you can look into a DIY octane booster as that is the only real way to make it any cheaper.Homebrew Octane Boosters

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
As someone who drives a car with Premium fuel, this has been the bain of my existence. Its pure supply and demand though. Most people get regular, so they "sell" them on the lower cost afforded by the higher markup for premium fuels. Its bullshit. If you really want to you can look into a DIY octane booster as that is the only real way to make it any cheaper.Homebrew Octane Boosters
Yeah, that shit bothers the hell out of me too. The differential for higher octane fuels has definitely doubled in the past 5 years, although I'm not sure exactly when I first noticed it. Not a fucking chance that I'm going to mix up my own octane boosters though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's probably always been a % and you never noticed. But yeah, it seems the only fuel grade they compete on is the 87 octane. Even diesel varies a lot.

What I hate is when I'm driving around and see a station advertising ethanol free gas, then I pull in and find out I have to buy the 93 octane to get ethanol free.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Nah, at least in my area, for the entire first 15 years of my driving lifetime, the differential was $.08, no matter the price of gas. Only recently has it started to creep higher than that... I think currently it's about $.15 or so. In fact I remember being confused when I saw the plainly obvious $.10 differential (because it creates neat pricing), and thinking "huh?!"

I've never used a higher octane though, so whatever!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What I hate is when I'm driving around and see a station advertising ethanol free gas, then I pull in and find out I have to buy the 93 octane to get ethanol free.
I guess it's all perspective because I get annoyed when a station is advertising non-ethanol and it's some 87 octane shit that will barely keep my 62 Cadillac running. I guess I've gotten used to seeing non-ethanol advertised and preparing to be gouged for it, but at least getting premium. Couple years ago when I was driving my Cadillac as my daily driver it was over $4.50 a gallon and a local truck stop owner basically said it's not much more to get but if people are willing to pay for it he'd jack the price up like everyone else locally. Same with any premium. They jack the price up because they can.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's probably always been a % and you never noticed. But yeah, it seems the only fuel grade they compete on is the 87 octane. Even diesel varies a lot.

Nah. The premium for premium used to be 6 to 8 cents from 87 to 89 octane, and the same for 89 to 91. These days the steps are double that, despite gas being roughly the same price. These days premium 91 is damn near 20% more expensive than 87.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Womens ability to get seriously injured doing the dumbest shit. Gf hanging clothes and hit herself in the eye with a coathanger now we are discussing going to the ER.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Womens ability to get seriously injured doing the dumbest shit. Gf hanging clothes and hit herself in the eye with a coathanger now we are discussing going to the ER.
My wife will trip over, scratch, or bruise herself on any new object that might be placed somewhere in the house. I'm just like..."You do look before you move, right?".

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was vacuuming and my elbow hit the wall and a cabinet of my mom's knick-knacks fell off the wall (where I had poorly mounted it because my stud finder sucks[insert stud finder joke]) and it hit my head and my back and broke a ton of shit.

Yeah, that was a fucking great Monday.