Whats rustling your jimmies?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
What's rustling my jimmies is I go down the row in the pol sub forum clicking on threads to catch up, and every other time I click on the memes thread, it shows the latest and greatest Sadre Spinegnawer bullshit that doesn't make sense to anyone.

What's worse is that i have him on ignore and the forum still does this. Broke ass shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is with people on online market places?

Have a few things listed on fb market place.
Someone will message me asking if xyz is still avaialble.
Ill say yes it is.
No further response.

This happens over and over and over. Often times Ill respond near instantly and still, no further response from them.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Ill say yes it is.
No further response.

This happens over and over and over. Often times Ill respond near instantly and still, no further response from them.

People are retards

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Ill say yes it is.
No further response.

Misclicks. Is it still available?

Fucker

Log Wizard
People are retards

A long time ago, I listed a car for sale in the classifieds.

I got a call on it, and this woman was asking me all kinds of questions, and I politely answered them. I asked her to read the date on the paper, and she said OH, I didn't see that.

Fucking newspaper was a couple years old. :confused:

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
It's down in the teens temperature-wise, so my heater is on full blast and it's drying the fuck out of my eyes.
wef.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>

Ill say yes it is.
No further response.

That and the people that will immediately offer 50% of what you listed it for so they can buy it from desperate people and resell.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Houston (all of TX) frozen. We have power and gas, but no running water (I'm waiting for the loud bang of a pipe). Our direct neighbors on the street do have water, but our house is much older and definitely not built for this. Some neighborhoods in our area have NO power or water and all told, a few million TX homes have neither. Shitty times man. This global warming is bullshit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Houston (all of TX) frozen. We have power and gas, but no running water (I'm waiting for the loud bang of a pipe). Our direct neighbors on the street do have water, but our house is much older and definitely not built for this. Some neighborhoods in our area have NO power or water and all told, a few million TX homes have neither. Shitty times man. This global warming is bullshit.

That shit can get really dangerous for people who don't know how to dress for cold, and who don't know how to prepare their homes for cold. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of water damage in Texas homes when the thaw comes.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Two hours of black out. Unable to drive on roads. Wife's induction was scheduled for tomorrow morning. 911 may not even be able to get to our home if she goes into labor over the next couple days. Not even sure which hospital they would take her to. Got down to 5°F. 5-6" snow.

Powers back on. Water still running.

This weather can still suck my dick.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two hours of black out. Unable to drive on roads. Wife's induction was scheduled for tomorrow morning. 911 may not even be able to get to our home if she goes into labor over the next couple days. Not even sure which hospital they would take her to. Got down to 5°F. 5-6" snow.

Powers back on. Water still running.

This weather can still suck my dick.
Not to take away from a real concern with the wife, but it's pretty funny seeing entire states lose their mind over weather that's slightly cooler than normal winter elsewhere in the US.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
States that get this sort of weather are prepared for this kind of weather. We haven't seen this kind of shit in 70 fucking years. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Fortunately they sanded the major road to the hospital, so the drive was almost no big deal.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
States that get this sort of weather are prepared for this kind of weather. We haven't seen this kind of shit in 70 fucking years. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Fortunately they sanded the major road to the hospital, so the drive was almost no big deal.

Hope everything goes smoothly. You don't need weather stress on top of that.

• 2Like

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have power but no running water for the second day. Work is being cool about people not coming in for the time being, but they're fucking nuts if they expect me to come in before I've had a proper shower.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
The fact that Texas has absolutely zero snow planning despite these storms occurring once a year for the last 60 fucking years is bad enough. The fact that summer tires can’t deal with snow, you’d think Texans would learn to not fucking drive. But noooooo, you’re challenging California for the dumbest state in the Union.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
This storm has been a once in a lifetime event across the state.

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The fact that Texas has absolutely zero snow planning despite these storms occurring once a year for the last 60 fucking years is bad enough. The fact that summer tires can’t deal with snow, you’d think Texans would learn to not fucking drive. But noooooo, you’re challenging California for the dumbest state in the Union.

Icy roads are like once in a decade for me. It's true there are parts of the state that get this every year. But those are the northern parts where there's not so much as a tree between texas and canada to slow down a breeze. This is the first time I've seen real snow that actually stuck. But that doesn't belong in the jimmy thread.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

You must actually be retarded. We get maybe one ice/freeze day per year, lucky if we even see snow, let alone enough snow to cover the ground. We stay home, close schools, basically shut down for the day, and then it's 70F the next day (it will literally be 70F next Wednesday). These kinds of storms absolutely do not happen once a year. Where I live, we haven't even seen these temperatures since 1949, and it's never lasted this long. I'm used to the power going out from it being too hot and everyone's AC overloading the circuits -- never from faggot windmills freezing up and reducing power capacity. No planning? Why would we? The only planning is usually just treating major roads with sand. IH35, 183A, 1431, most major roads were completely traversable the next day.

• 1Like

Xurlitil

Trakanon Raider
You must actually be retarded. We get maybe one ice/freeze day per year, lucky if we even see snow, let alone enough snow to cover the ground. We stay home, close schools, basically shut down for the day, and then it's 70F the next day (it will literally be 70F next Wednesday). These kinds of storms absolutely do not happen once a year. Where I live, we haven't even seen these temperatures since 1949, and it's never lasted this long. I'm used to the power going out from it being too hot and everyone's AC overloading the circuits -- never from faggot windmills freezing up and reducing power capacity. No planning? Why would we? The only planning is usually just treating major roads with sand. IH35, 183A, 1431, most major roads were completely traversable the next day.
dumb ass texan spotted lmao

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Salty