Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rejection letter for gov assistance

Worked over half my life, since 14. Lost my job
First applied so I wouldn't lose savings
Nope. amount in bank too high
A year later, still no job. Almost nothing in bank.

FAFSA (career change cert) - Rejected because I have a degree
Child assistance (so I could go to school, work eventually) - Rejected because I have a degree
Food stamps - Rejected because I "failed my interview" wtf?? It was over the phone, pretty much repeats the form questions. The outlier? They asked about my schooling... indicating, "because I have a degree"

wtf! and for that reason of all things? Are they engineered to piss off achievers?

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Child assistance (so I could go to school, work eventually) - Rejected because I have a degree
Food stamps - Rejected because I "failed my interview" wtf?? It was over the phone, pretty much repeats the form questions. The outlier? They asked about my schooling... indicating, "because I have a degree"

wtf! and for that reason of all things? Are they engineered to piss off achievers?

Don't expect any handouts from the government unless you are uneducated and/or have no SSN and are here illegally. Assistance (free rides) are only for parasites, not for people who have worked hard and contributed.

• 2Rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Where the hell do you live? I've never heard of any shit like that in the US.

joz123

Potato del Grande

My mom has nerve damage that prevents her from working and she applied for assistance. She was told unless you are literally homeless and can't move, you won't get anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Connection refused client already connected from xyz ip
Whats my ip? xyz ip

Fuck you logmein.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I decide it's time to look for a bigger vehicle and I'll sell our current car. Get in the car later that day for some grocery and the god damn thing lights up like a Christmas tree.

20220126_142032.jpg

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I decide it's time to look for a bigger vehicle and I'll sell our current car. Get in the car later that day for some grocery and the god damn thing lights up like a Christmas tree.

View attachment 395206
I had the exact same thing happen to my last trade in. I did some looking around at inventories and found a car I wanted to go look at after work. I go out of the office, get in the car, and the engine sounded terrible. It was perfectly fine on the way to work. I ended up getting it towed because I didn't think it would limp all the way home. Took it to a shop the next morning and turns out I had a bad coil pack. Had just that one replaced and drove it straight to the dealer and bought that other car. :p

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some people you just have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with them. This is what I started with this morning;

Supervisor = soandso cant hear anything on their computer

Big Phoenix = soandso check and make sure your volume isnt muted, heres two pictures on how to do that

Soandso = I DID THATS WHAT IT IS STATING

Soandso = Why did you email be in all capital letters? Im not an idiot! Dont email me in all caps!

Big Phoenix = Okay well figure the problem out yourself if youre not an idiot. Also heres a screenshot of you the email you sent me typed in all caps

Soandso = Big Phoenix sent me another email before his how to unmute email which was all capital letters but I cant find it now. Big Phoenix's boss can you look into this, I dont want to speak with big phoenix anymore

Big Phoenix = Can i see a screenshot of this email from me?

Soandso = You deleted the email off my computer so I cant show anyone it! Dont give me attitude when emailing me!

Some people really need Jesus. The hilarious part is my boss and multiple other people are ccd on every email in this chain.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mother fuck.

I swear to God every time I sit down to take a nice quiet shit in the office bathroom the fucking janitor walks in “Hola! House cleaning”

I think he’s fucking with me and pretends to not to speak English.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 395206

I'm sorry Lejina, I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

hal%2B9000%2Bquotes%2B%252840%2529.jpg

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's a guy on LinkedIn that was trying to get me to hire him 2 years ago, but it never went anywhere. I've removed the connection (unfriended) him 3x now while purging people that I don't actually know/interact with, and he keeps sending me a new invite like 10 minutes after I remove the connection. awkward af.

• 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone ever try using find and replace, with a wildcard, in MS word? I want to burn the whole world down.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Anyone ever try using find and replace, with a wildcard, in MS word? I want to burn the whole world down.
Whats even worse is in Excel, if you do find and replace for a question mark, it does the same goddam thing

In what kind of backwards, degenerate shitfuck universe is "?" a wildcard?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whats even worse is in Excel, if you do find and replace for a question mark, it does the same goddam thing

In what kind of backwards, degenerate shitfuck universe is "?" a wildcard?
What? I do find and replace in excel all the time with *.

${loc_lat_extentNorth}

Find and replace *North* with South = ${loc_lat_extentSouth}

If I do that with Word, I get some shit like ${South

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

${loc_lat_extentNorth}

I think what he is saying is that he wants to find actual question marks and replace them with something else.

In word there's an option for whether or not to use wildcards. The option isn't there in Excel, but I bet there's a way to do it still

1643723281663.png

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

${loc_lat_extentNorth}

I misunderstood your complaint.

If you find and replace "?" in Excel it treats "?" as a wildcard and replaces everything in the document.

Obviously undo fixes this but still, what in the actual fuck. If I was searching for "*" or "." I might stop and ask myself if I needed an escape for this character. But"?"?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think what he is saying is that he wants to find actual question marks and replace them with something else.

In word there's an option for whether or not to use wildcards. The option isn't there in Excel, but I bet there's a way to do it still

View attachment 396136
Yea fella. I checked that box yesterday and then tried to do find and replace the exact same way I always do it in excel and got some fucky business.

Along with all the other annoying bullshit with trying to make a template in Word. Which I'm not going to expand on right now because it was making me fucki g furious yesterday.

• 1Harrow