Whats rustling your jimmies?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Had a meeting with HR and department head about the manager that does nothing today, and our entire group was told to mind our own business.

Jimmies so rustled I don't even know.

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lightning struck nearby last night and killed my cable box and router. Left me without internet for the day. Took 3 hours to get the cable box replaced, and while I was waiting in line, this blonde was giving me the dirtiest fucking look I've ever gotten in my life. She was just hate fucking me with her gaze. The creepiest part was that she never stopped looking at me. Even when I moved, she continued to mind-will daggers into my back.

I guess she has never seen an ogre before.

On a related note ... was the sun always that bright?

i don't mind when my cat scoots his ass on the carpet.

It rustles my jimmies when he looks me in the eye while doing it.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
At work when people do 1 mph through the halls looking at their phones oblivious to the world and I'm trying to get around, walking at a normal human pace. Just want to shove them painfully the ground.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Homeless people standing on the street corner, waving signs and starring you down, EVERY FUCKING DAY. Meanwhile I can spot 3 businesses hiring within 100 yards of said street corner... GET A FUCKING JOB

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
My boss' insistence on finding even more clients even though everyone is already on 10+ hours of overtime a week. Daily workload is up 60% from three months ago.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
The amount of time it takes to get new software in a huge company... put in a request for acrobat on august 27, can't do shit with reader. Still don't have acrobat.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Buying GTA 5, only to have it hijacked by my 17 year old......have not played it yet........jimmies rustled

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
not having anything good to snack at 3:00 AM.jimmies rustled!!!!
Oh man this is one of my biggest jimmie rustlers. You get a craving for some kind of delicious snack food and there's nothing around.

Last weekend late at night I got hungry so I wandered into the kitchen looking for something snacky but there was none to be found. I piled everything I had available on the table, which came out to half a loaf of bread, some margarine, 2 string cheeses, a bunch of packets of sweet n low, a half empty container of cinnamon, and 2 chick-fil-a buffalo sauces. So I ended up mixing the cinnamon and sweet n lows, buttering the bread and sprinkling on the cinnamon/sweet n low mixture and dipping the string cheeses in the buffalo sauce packets. It was a very unsatisfying snack.