Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Keep-ass. You see it too, right?

Come On Please GIF by NBA

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Was heading to the store the other day. Sitting at a red light on a street that has 4 lanes, 2 for turning and 2 for going forward. The outside turning lane is full all the way back to where it diverges from the forward lane, the inside turning lane has not one single car in it. There must have been a good 12 to 15 cars in the turning lane and not a single mother fucker pulled over to the inside turning lane to let traffic move up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I've got an onramp like that. if you don't get in line a full mile back you'll never make it. 55 zone and the right lane never gets above 40.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Was heading to the store the other day. Sitting at a red light on a street that has 4 lanes, 2 for turning and 2 for going forward. The outside turning lane is full all the way back to where it diverges from the forward lane, the inside turning lane has not one single car in it. There must have been a good 12 to 15 cars in the turning lane and not a single mother fucker pulled over to the inside turning lane to let traffic move up.

Which is weird, usually the inside of the 2 turn lanes is safer, you can see the idiot coming if they start to come into your lane. SO many dashcam youtube videos have these avoidable collisions in the double turn lane.

One guy had 2 collisions in the same turn lane 1 week apart. Good job learning your lesson!

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
This behavior is common when you have to make a quick turn available only from the lane you're in after the initial turn. Several of those where I live.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Around here it's only legal to turn right on red from that inside turn lane. I thought that was going to be the rustle at first because people turning right from the outside line rustles mine.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Around here it's only legal to turn right on red from that inside turn lane. I thought that was going to be the rustle at first because people turning right from the outside line rustles mine.
Should have been more specific, this was two left turn lanes...from one main street to another

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
This behavior is common when you have to make a quick turn available only from the lane you're in after the initial turn. Several of those where I live.
I understand that, but the one and only business that would require a quick right turn is a bank on the corner and the bank was not open at the time.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Fertilizer broadcast spreader with a plastic gearbox.

Nuke China. Nuke anyone that has ever been to China.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
bullshit test questions that pull from author details, publishing info, and photo captions and not from the text itself
(this test had all three)

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
US Customers - Price went up 20%!

Poor, sad, marginalized customers outside of the US? Just pay us whatever you want, frens! Half a goat's toenail sufficient....

1673990330195.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Tiresome