Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
40% of boys being diagnosed with ADHD absolutely leaped out to me as gynocentric, even when I was 9 years old (because I was one of those boys). It was always bullshit and a way to justify prescribing a bunch of creativity-dulling meds that ensured none of those boys grew up to be any kind of threat to the establishment, or get too uppity. It's fucked up.

but on the plus side, you got some ridilin to sell to people as a study aid.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It always was you just didn't know it. It's nothing but a business and all business is political. Did you think that 40% or whatever of boys being diagnosed with ADHD was not based on political gynocentrism? That SAD is real and can only be cured by expensive lightbulbs? That Doctors Without Borders was just donating time? That Americans should eat 80% heavily processed grains? That beef tallow is deadly but rapeseed oil is healthy? That there's no consequences to 90% of women taking artificial hormone altering drugs? That XRay therapy is good for your health? That a lobotomy might fix your wife's mood swings?
I mean, a lobotomy will definitely fix your wife’s mood swings.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking youtube shorts i swear to fucking god.

Fuck every 75 iq retard with attention spans of 3 seconds who cant not get their next hit of digital opium.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fucking youtube shorts i swear to fucking god.

Fuck every 75 iq retard with attention spans of 3 seconds who cant not get their next hit of digital opium.
I don't agree with this take. There are many valuable types of content that

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
never click on the shorts tab, but they are great when searching a lot of "how to" things.
You're missing valuable insight. Like if you search for how to get access to a hard to reach part of your car, where they start the video with a history of mankind and animal husbandry before detailing the transition to the horseless carriage around minute 43.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're missing valuable insight. Like if you search for how to get access to a hard to reach part of your car, where they start the video with a history of mankind and animal husbandry before detailing the transition to the horseless carriage around minute 43.
And the gay man teaching you how to Nair your butthole hair that has 45million views last I checked

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Youtube has been choppy as hell the last couple days, couldn't figure out what was causing it. Turns out it was AdBlock Plus who "updated" the other day and wants some money. Guess they figured they'd try and get it by making videos basically unwatchable with the free version.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Now that pumping your own gas is legal in Oregon, gas stations are a fucking shit show. Look at all these absolute fucking retards trying to figure this shit out.

1000006412.jpg
1000006413.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
why was it illegal? Unions?
A few states have/had laws where people could not pump their own gas for the safety of everyone involved, it is a "hazardous" material after all. There are a bunch of videos around the internet of people doing dumb shit at gas stations, so it kinda makes sense, although I am not sure what reasons are given for states like New Jersey and Washington to keep it the way it was, for so long.

Originally almost all stations in the US were set up this was and it was called "full service stations." Then for most states, as time went on, people didn't want to pay for something they could do themselves, so it came down to men pumped their own, and some women (and/or old/rich men) went to the full service lane.

I haven't seen a station with full service (in states that don't require it by law) since I was a child in the early 90s (and then it was one station in a ~50 mile (80km) radius).

Bandwagon Bandwagon I don't notice anything especially peculiar about the pictures? The one dude pulled up a bit too far, but not much else? Are they just slow as fuck?

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A few states have/had laws where people could not pump their own gas for the safety of everyone involved, it is a "hazardous" material after all. There are a bunch of videos around the internet of people doing dumb shit at gas stations, so it kinda makes sense, although I am not sure what reasons are given for states like New Jersey and Washington to keep it the way it was, for so long.

Originally almost all stations in the US were set up this was and it was called "full service stations." Then for most states, as time went on, people didn't want to pay for something they could do themselves, so it came down to men pumped their own, and some women (and/or old/rich men) went to the full service lane.

I haven't seen a station with full service (in states that don't require it by law) since I was a child in the early 90s (and then it was one station in a ~50 mile (80km) radius).

Bandwagon Bandwagon I don't notice anything especially peculiar about the pictures? The one dude pulled up a bit too far, but not much else? Are they just slow as fuck?
I couldn't get my camera app up fast enough. When I went for it, 2 solo people and 2 couples were all standing at the fucking pumps, just staring at the screen and slowly pushing buttons.

• 1Worf

Goatface

annoyed with myself for not paying attention, at a grocery store outside small city in a nice area. pull in, going to run in to get just one item, open my door and get surprised by a small brown teen (not mexican, guess farther south) who is now standing between my door and truck like a foot away from me. he has a hand written card in his hand, saying "i don't speak english....need...." look at it for a second, say no loudly and shut the door. start looking around to see if anything is out of the ordinary. kid runs over to another car that just parked.

• 1WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
annoyed with myself for not paying attention, at a grocery store outside small city in a nice area. pull in, going to run in to get just one item, open my door and get surprised by a small brown teen (not mexican, guess farther south) who is now standing between my door and truck like a foot away from me. he has a hand written card in his hand, saying "i don't speak english....need...." look at it for a second, say no loudly and shut the door. start looking around to see if anything is out of the ordinary. kid runs over to another car that just parked.

surprise threaten GIF
or
Practice Stabbing GIF

Couldn't decide.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yesterday we took the family to a wildlife park. I havent done much people watching in a while cause I'm a misathnrope. I did some people watching yesterday.

WTF, what happened to America in the last 10 years? I estimate less than 1/4 of the people I saw were healthy and phenotypically normal humans. This is generous; perhaps as low as 1/10. Almost everyone is fat. Not just overweight, but actually fat.

This is some twilight zone level shit. Walle was less jarring.

I used to carry around an extra 30 - 40 lbs. It felt fucking gross. The day to day experience of life is so much different when you're not carrying around a fat gut. It just feels better to walk, to sit, hell even eating feels better. I'm watching these people carrying around a hundred extra pounds and imagining what it must feel like to have 10 gallons of shit sloshing around your insides.

I wonder if this has ever happened before in human history. Probably not. Its hard to imagine what comes next after this.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yesterday we took the family to a wildlife park. I havent done much people watching in a while cause I'm a misathnrope. I did some people watching yesterday.

WTF, what happened to America in the last 10 years? I estimate less than 1/4 of the people I saw were healthy and phenotypically normal humans. This is generous; perhaps as low as 1/10. Almost everyone is fat. Not just overweight, but actually fat.

This is some twilight zone level shit. Walle was less jarring.

I used to carry around an extra 30 - 40 lbs. It felt fucking gross. The day to day experience of life is so much different when you're not carrying around a fat gut. It just feels better to walk, to sit, hell even eating feels better. I'm watching these people carrying around a hundred extra pounds and imagining what it must feel like to have 10 gallons of shit sloshing around your insides.

I wonder if this has ever happened before in human history. Probably not. Its hard to imagine what comes next after this.
Read the ingredients list of all those pre-packaged foods they eat. Or the ingredients of the fast food they UberEats 5-7 times a week.

We have raised generations who can't cook or care what they shove in their mouths as long as it's packed with sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

Meat/fish/poultry, veggies and fruit. That's what we are meant to eat.

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My kids other grandmother asked me to come hook up her ring doorbell. Best Buy sold her some 500 dollar setup. Now I need to go return this shit and rip the kid who sold this old woman a setup he knew damn well she didn't need. I know they don't get commission, so why even sell this to her? You just wasted MY fucking time.

• 2Like