Whats rustling your jimmies?

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So we should mention warming on super hot days?

Stupidest fucking argument against global warming ever.
Most of these climate activist cunts don't know the difference between climate and weather and constantly confusing the two. They're just as retarded as the trannies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Today my jimmies are being rustled by the downfall of a PERFECT FUCKING ROBE.

For x-mas this year Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus got me a new house robe. I've always been picky about robes, to the point I at one point had three robes. One thin linen, one flurry microfiber (for morning warmth), and one terry cloth for after shower. The thin linen robe I had literally had for almost a quarter of a century because it was the perfect ankle length, fit my shoulders perfectly (which are on the wide side), and fit my stubby dwarven arms well as well... But it was getting threadbare and had ripped in a couple small places.

She outdid herself finding me this perfect waffle woven linen/cotton robe. This thing was a damn work of art. Also the perfect length, also fit my odd dimensions surprisingly well (had to cuff roll the sleeves one roll for my arms), Was just thick enough to absorb when I got out of the shower, but breathable enough not to be too warm. Let me retire my linen robe AND the terry cloth one. Softest and comfiest fabric I've ever had a robe of. Perfectly soft... Plus on top of all this it had a FREAKIN HOOD!. It was a seemingly perfect Gandalf the grey wizard robe.

After me now wearing it three weeks she finally decides she'll wash it. Comes out of the dryer (set to low/normal which is how we roll here) HALF it's size. The perfect sleeves now barely get over my forearm and are skin tight, the perfect length is now around my knees, and I feel like Lou Ferigno getting it across my shoulders.

I go back and look at the packaging which we still had. No special instructions, no tag in the robe itself denoting special "Do not machine dry" or any somesuch... mother fucker!

Putting it through a warm water rinse right now and going to try a few tricks to see if I can get it to relax/stretch back to it's original size... But now I'm mourning a dammed robe...

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking windows is trying to install hp printer software on my computer when I've never connected a single printer to it.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Account lockout after the 2nd failed attempt?

Blank Stare Staring GIF

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well it's even more secure to just not let you in
If the client wants to pay me to sit on my ass and do nothing while I wait for their IT department to open and unfuck this just before I clock out, I'm cool with that. They're the ones who gave me bad login credentials to start with. It least this isn't the double (at one time it was triple) nested remote connections like I've had to deal with in the past.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If the client wants to pay me to sit on my ass and do nothing while I wait for their IT department to open and unfuck this just before I clock out, I'm cool with that. They're the ones who gave me bad login credentials to start with. It least this isn't the double (at one time it was triple) nested remote connections like I've had to deal with in the past.
No it was definitely your typing your fault

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I can't vent about having to print an inch of blank label before I can print one label without going off into a fucking unhinged rant about I want everything to fucking burn.

"If there is a new way,
I'll be the first in line...
...but it better work this time."
- Dave Mustaine.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't vent about having to print an inch of blank label before I can print one label without going off into a fucking unhinged rant about I want everything to fucking burn.

"If there is a new way,
I'll be the first in line...
...but it better work this time."
- Dave Mustaine.
Pretty much anything involving printers is rage inducing.

office space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Printers don't need repair men, they need psychiatrists. Every one of those motherfuckers have multiple personality disorder!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

this is the 2 lane road in front of my house, the snow is from monday. on the plow/salt tier list, it is supposed just below the main road.
1705596467813.png

• 1Rustled

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Today my jimmies are being rustled by the downfall of a PERFECT FUCKING ROBE.

For x-mas this year Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus got me a new house robe. I've always been picky about robes, to the point I at one point had three robes. One thin linen, one flurry microfiber (for morning warmth), and one terry cloth for after shower. The thin linen robe I had literally had for almost a quarter of a century because it was the perfect ankle length, fit my shoulders perfectly (which are on the wide side), and fit my stubby dwarven arms well as well... But it was getting threadbare and had ripped in a couple small places.

She outdid herself finding me this perfect waffle woven linen/cotton robe. This thing was a damn work of art. Also the perfect length, also fit my odd dimensions surprisingly well (had to cuff roll the sleeves one roll for my arms), Was just thick enough to absorb when I got out of the shower, but breathable enough not to be too warm. Let me retire my linen robe AND the terry cloth one. Softest and comfiest fabric I've ever had a robe of. Perfectly soft... Plus on top of all this it had a FREAKIN HOOD!. It was a seemingly perfect Gandalf the grey wizard robe.

After me now wearing it three weeks she finally decides she'll wash it. Comes out of the dryer (set to low/normal which is how we roll here) HALF it's size. The perfect sleeves now barely get over my forearm and are skin tight, the perfect length is now around my knees, and I feel like Lou Ferigno getting it across my shoulders.

I go back and look at the packaging which we still had. No special instructions, no tag in the robe itself denoting special "Do not machine dry" or any somesuch... mother fucker!

Putting it through a warm water rinse right now and going to try a few tricks to see if I can get it to relax/stretch back to it's original size... But now I'm mourning a dammed robe...
Update because I know you people truly care about my robe life....

If you have a cotton/linen item which was shrunk by putting through a dryer...
Put it back in the wash on warm, don't add detergent, instead add around 1/4 cup of conditioner (yes, like you use on your hair). Let it run through and fully cycle through the rinse. Then stretch back to it's original size and hang to air dry.

Back to being the perfect f'ing robe.

set state.jimmies.haus == "Unrustled"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Facebook has suggested a woman to me I met off a dating app that I talked to probably 2 years ago strictly via texting.

It reminded she randomly sent me a picture of her nice tits then promptly stopped talking to me 2 days later after asking if I was only interested in sex.

• 1Picard

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Facebook has suggested a woman to me I met off a dating app that I talked to probably 2 years ago strictly via texting.

It reminded she randomly sent me a picture of her nice tits then promptly stopped talking to me 2 days later after asking if I was only interested in sex.
Rustled that this post didn't include a picture of said 'nice tits'

• 7Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 11 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Laser printer: printing as black as the Ace of Spades.
Also laser printer: Error - Replace Toner.
Fuck printer manufacturers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Account lockout after the 2nd failed attempt?

Blank Stare Staring GIF
Computer: Enter password.
Me: Password01
Computer: Incorrect password. Enter password.
Computer: Incorrect password. Enter password.
Computer: Incorrect password. Your account has been locked. Enter a new password.
Computer: Your new password can not be the same as your old password.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users