Fucker

Log Wizard
$105 ea

PRODUCT_201909130214_tire_31575_1000_side.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tires have gotten dumb especially if you have 22s or something. Though knowing your cars the labor may be retarded.

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Just spent $2400 on tires for my F250. I would love to only have to spend 1300. Thanks Obama.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Yes... I need new tires for the Mach-lEE.. sad times, I don't need $1k... stupid Michelin OEM's lasing like 18 months or whatever its been.

Tires are rustle

Goatface

working out side, getting ready for lunch. check weather, no rain till after 4. check weather site 2, no rain till after 3. go inside, get lunch, look out raining. run back out, put away tools and stuff. rain stops.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Excel autocomplete.

If I type AB20, and hit enter, it records "AB20" in the cell. So far so good.
If I then type AB2, and hit enter, it fucking records "AB20" in the cell.

No you fucking asshole. I didnt hit "tab enter". I didnt click on a suggested phrase. I typed "AB2" and hit enter. Fuck you right in the ass if you record ANYTHING besides "AB2" in the cell.

Its 2024, juiced up versions of autocomplete are now writing code and running critical systems, but actual autocomplete still sucks hairy assholes.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Excel autocomplete.

If I type AB20, and hit enter, it records "AB20" in the cell. So far so good.
If I then type AB2, and hit enter, it fucking records "AB20" in the cell.

No you fucking asshole. I didnt hit "tab enter". I didnt click on a suggested phrase. I typed "AB2" and hit enter. Fuck you right in the ass if you record ANYTHING besides "AB2" in the cell.

Its 2024, juiced up versions of autocomplete are now writing code and running critical systems, but actual autocomplete still sucks hairy assholes.
This annoys the shit out of me it keeps creeping into the worst places and the basic implementation to correct rather than warn because unlike mobile device keypads it doesn't have the inline display ribbon.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gratuitous use of exclamation points!

Every fucking game loading screen, tool tip, etc seems to think the most mundane basic info is just so more exciting and engaging if you throw a fucking exclamation point.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woke up at 3am because my back hurt so much. Hurts to sit. Hurts to lay down. Hurts to bend forward or backward.

• 1Solidarity